What Classes are most needed on Hibernia?

Ronso

Can't get enough of FH
Bard - The realm has a lack of good bards at the moment . It is definetaly a fantastic choice however you will come under a lot of criticism while playing a bard and it will probably take you the guts of a year if you pay it full attention to master it properly . Know when to sos , when to insta , when not to insta, to roam on high terrain so no one gets the jump on you from above , to hug walls so you only need to pan right rather than left and right , when to use certain mls , positioning , who to interupt , etc etc . The list goes on . A brilliant class but you will need to be on your toes , for levelling purposes you have base buffs , power regen , end regen , crowd control and your own dds, and basic weapon damage . This choice would be in the top 3 .

Druid - Not as in need as bards, lots of high realm rank druids out there active at the moment . Can never say no to support and its good to level up with due to buffs specs and heals however you will find that you will or could be standing looking for group a LOT more than people make out . There will always be higher realm rank druids looking for group and realm abilities are essential for such a character. Your power will run out faster than you can imagine and you will need mlc2, Pr 1 , DI 2 , BOF aug dex 2 etc etc .. Good to level with , great to duo with , you will probably get good mini groups but until you have gotten a bit of a reputation as a good druid ( one that can keep 6 other people alive ) then you will probably have to earn ure rps in smaller groups .

Warden - Yay ! Wardens ! Wardens are great ! But , they are not getting as many groups as they used to and the reasons are basically ...wardens can bodyguard, but most hib groups are kite groups now and position themselves so well that they wont require bodyguard if they play right . Wardens get certains resists for the grp , however we all nearly have those with champion abilities ,wardens get pulsing blade turn , again , thats super fun happy times but if you position ureself well and kite like a kite then you wont get melee damaged anyway . In summary I would 100% advise you NOT to roll this class unless its for soloing , in which case wardens are unreal . They out do champions now that they can spec into shield , grapple immune their target run and heal, use buff stripping styles , have blade turn and other pulses and high haste etc and with a traitors dagger template as proven by a few wardens today , they fairly own on the solo scene .

Hero - Hero , great craic , have a lot of survivability but without banelords will never get into an opt group . I would love to say more and some people might disagree but from playing a hero myself and it being my prefered class im just telling you the truth .

Blademaster - Fairly straight forward ..blademasters are always needed but much like the bard you will suck until you are about realm rank 6. The main thing about a blademaster is momentum . If they stop moving in a fight due to mezz root etc then they arent worth having in group . A blade master needs charge 3 and high determination to shrug off crowd control spells and probably purge 1 to be 100% safe . You will also need ml 10 , and no less . A good choice for levelling with bard also and he will always have end so no downtime .

there the ones that were mentioned the most so ... if u are going to roll a caster I would suggest a bainshee , a bainshee in group takes care of nearly all pets and I would always opt to run with one in the stead of a warden .

crispy

Can't get enough of FH
Raimo said:
Ye they can get Banelord but BM> Vamp in grp
Cause vamps dont get Det. For example,get rooted ur fkd unless u have Purge up.

Really depends on why the group got a banelord...

1 banelord for interrupts
2 banelord for damage

Vamp is superior interrupter. Believe me :p Even rooted or grabbled youre a pain in the ass PLUS youre gonna be dementia so you wont die to the hordes of casters out there wich means alot.

On the other hand if you got a bl for dmg in a tank group i would take a BM. Altho VE vamp is VERY close to bm's dmg vise. 2200-2300 ws and a matter nuke. Hurts.

TriggerHappy

Fledgling Freddie
ur bro would do well to role a BM imo,celt 15str 10qui,bm bar dou i sv.nice to xp,cause of the end song,

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
Raimo said:
Ye they can get Banelord but BM> Vamp in grp
Cause vamps dont get Det. For example,get rooted ur fkd unless u have Purge up.
sounds like you dont rvr... or know anything about vamps -.-

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
Not sure it matters that much anymore. One time there was far too many casters and pretty much anything else was needed. There still is too many casters, but I know when we're short of a spot or stuff is needed on /as it can be any class. If go for caster would think safest bet is eld, otherwise support, bl tank, etc...think better question is what class not to roll...one that requires a particular or wierd grp setup u only likely to get with guildies (animists, vws, ments, perhaps chanters and heros..don't flame me here, nearly every setup needs say eldie or drood, but not above toons.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom