What class ? Want a 50 asap

shadowofthenight

Fledgling Freddie
hey i wanna know what is best class for leveling up very quickly i will be solo'ng mostly but sometimes in groups

any ideas ? if poss can u provide a spec aswell

Ahtlehson

Fledgling Freddie
Easy answer - Vampiir. Piercing and Shadowmastery. Took me /played 1d 20h to get myself to lvl 42.

Boni

Fledgling Freddie
From what ive heard vamp is a sound suggestion, never played one myself.

Avoid all nature classes (with the possible exception of nat druid which is okay and a lot of fun in early bgs).

Avoid all stealthers, full tanks and hybrid tanks as they all suffer from big downtime and take too long to kill.

Apart from that any caster would do.

I would even go so far as to recommend a void mage as a truly solo caster (no buffs or alchemist supplies), full void, cause bolts own in pve if solo and picking weak to cold targets. Reload on bolts is long, but if your truly solo then youll need to rest for mana anyway and get a better return for your mana than using spec DD or a pet.

If your gonna group a fair bit, then I would go for a full mana chanter, slower on your own due to higher mana consumption but pb will make you popular with groups and you can do some crazy stuff with the pet if you find a nice nature class to help ;) Far more use for farming at 50 than any eld.

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie
If you have a bot, chanter/druid, if you only have 1 account, Vamp is probably the fastest as they can rip through task dungeons with almost no down-time.

Neffneff

Fledgling Freddie
enchantment/mana hybrid chanter owns PvE any day of the week, throw in a bard or druid and you are good to go crazier.

Taxii

One of Freddy's beloved
As someone already mentioned.

2 accounts = Mana/Enchantment Hybrid specced Enchanter + Buff druid

1 Account = Vampiir if you'r for the melee/dd part, and if you want a caster then go for the Void eld.

I have a Mana/Enchantment specced Enchanter myself, and ask around what the lurikeen Cailiem has done of mad stuff in the past. I started out as 50 Enchantment/20 mana, but changed it with ToA, also still the only who has full Galladoria set + Mana regain necky ( ? ).. that luri cant run out of power :D

Neffneff

Fledgling Freddie
2 best specs for mana chantment hybrid chanters are:

44 chants/31 mana
40 mana/34 chants

i've done them both in the order..levelled to 50 on the first spec, respecced recently to the second..both work exceptionally well, although the second is prolly best atm due to me having lots of ways on my char to regen power etc.

Ceraniel

Loyal Freddie
vamp - Keep pierce to level untill lvl 44, rest in SM

Final specc: 49 sm 44 pierce. Get proccweapons from aurucaves all the way and you`ll sail to 50.

People play their sm vamps a bit different though, i`d advice you to not even bother with the haste, parry or evade-spells as they drain to much mana for their own good. Keep HoT on at all times and spam Claw and end drains and you`ll never see your manabar or health below 80%. The manadrainspell wont be used much eaither with this tactics as mobs go down fast and you can just run and continue on the next mob. Found it by far the most timeefficient, but it does require you to be able to keep going, cause at the minute you need a brake you need to work your manabar up again by killing a few mobs with the weapon and small HoT`s only. However once the manabar is full it`s partytime again.

What i am saying is that if your a nerd(like me unfortunately) this is the way to go, a bit more casual player would use the evade,parry,hastespells as it gives more freedom

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom