Votes: 85 31.3%
  • Bainshee

Votes: 58 21.3%
  • Valewalker

Votes: 80 29.4%

• Total voters

Everz

FH is my second home
Right, im looking to ToA up on of my alts up, no idea which one.. which would is most needed atm and would be most fun/challenging?

crispy

Can't get enough of FH
you gotta play champ to make up for all the years of gimpage they've had ^_^

crispy

Can't get enough of FH
but if you really wanna have a hard time, try animist in rvr.. I'd very much like to see how well creeping spec does practically in rvr - snare shroom (perma 40% snare), dps debuff and ab debuff.

Really seems like it would give our assist train a great advantage over other trains.

Leel

Fledgling Freddie
Bainshee is the way forward! They'll be strong as long as the taunt remains unnerfed. And you can have fun with ae bolt spec too:-P Who needs void eld, you can have shriek bain.

deez

Fledgling Freddie
i did vote Ani, why? hm yea good question.. maybe its cuz the only ani´s you see on rvr shroom a place.. -.- BOMB PPL! ;p (maybe lt)

Zdeath

Banned
I vote Animists.

They're very fun and challenging. RR5 ability is just <3. Also - Shroom stacks, and bombers from the aboreal line are just fun as heck to use. Problem is, animists tend to go down fast.

snushanen

Fledgling Freddie
voted ani too. I like animist because of the shrooms. :worthy: (havent played it on 50 tho )
aboral spec for RvR imo

Alexandrinus

Fledgling Freddie
you have to bea really self sadistic if you choose the valewalker :)
btw its true not many good of em around, but solo a char (wich is really not OP)to RR5 and you will see how hard this is prozze.

Frozensolid

One of Freddy's beloved
Deffo not wanted but Deffo challenging a vw :>
Can always pm me ingame if u need some advice mate ;)

Everz

FH is my second home
Going towards a VW atm seems like a fun challenge :p

Alexandrinus

Fledgling Freddie
can aske me questions too if you want , because there are really not many people around wich play this class

Mirt

One of Freddy's beloved
"What about Frozensolid and Blizards VW"

I rerolled and for good reason. Trust me, ToA the champ not the VW! Don't make the mistake I did...

If you play a VW you're going to be 95% solo, and if you're 95% solo you'd do a lot better with a vamp. If you want to group, the champ is better - it has better artis, better MLs (hi there banelord), better RAs, better defence, better styles (vw side chain is overrated), better damage (vw LT is meh at best, unless you have an extreme template that gimps melee).

Frozensolid

One of Freddy's beloved
True that a chimp will be easier and better to roll.... A vamp is much better to run solo with.

But a bit less d000m d0000m !!!!! :p

btw. I made 95% of my vw rps in grps...

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
Arb animist is a nice fun class to rvr with in open field, nm all that shrooming and camping crap. Nice change if you're used to a 'normal' caster.

Not the best solo, but makes good duo with a bard. Playing with tanglers in open rvr is fun stuff, con debuff + queuing up bombers on mez/rooted targets is evil, lifetap hits hard given lot of peeps skimping energy resists atm. Can make shroom stacks if want too!

If that's your pve animist you're talking about toaing, guess it's got alot of encounters anyhow would take no time at all to get sorted come 1.81.

Donledirse

Fledgling Freddie
Biggest problem with an rvr animists is cast speed, they don't get primary dex increase like other casters, so it's hard going to get to the 380 + dex of other casters. Plus ani LT is nowhere near as powerful as sorc or SM.

But if you really feel like a challenge try one, I'm currently playing one and having some fun :)

Ronso

Can't get enough of FH
My opinion is valewalker -a lot more fun and complex than champions. Harder to play - harder to get grps - harder to template ( not cost wise ..but capping everything - ) hard mode !

Blackchaos

Fledgling Freddie
I have a champ :p if you wanna solo i would for a champ...very good solo class, take it from me cause i solo a lot ^^VW would be more of a challenge i agree with others, so make your pick and do it wisely :)gl out there

Saje

Loyal Freddie
Eversmallx said:
Right, im looking to ToA up on of my alts up, no idea which one.. which would is most needed atm and would be most fun/challenging?
voted ANI!

sweetleaf

Loyal Freddie
crispy said:
but if you really wanna have a hard time, try animist in rvr.. I'd very much like to see how well creeping spec does practically in rvr - snare shroom (perma 40% snare), dps debuff and ab debuff.

Really seems like it would give our assist train a great advantage over other trains.

There was alot of talk about this a while back but I dont think it was really tried.

But to me it just lacks something. Spamming aoe root maybe be ok for interupts it got a nice radius and 2 sec cast time but a naff flight time, but the baseline bomber bit low on damage and with a 3s cast time its sucky, i guess the con debuff + sending a abs debuff to assist MA would work ok but I found the animist only really excelled when battles went on longer and if you have time to drop 10 shrooms then battle usually won.

I think in the hands of a skilled player + the right set up could be worth a shot.

But that just my thoughts and i not played me ani for an age.

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Personally id go for full debuffs banelord champ :)

50LW/50 VALOUR/28 PARRY FTW !

Banana

Fledgling Freddie
animists

most peeps assume that animists are a shroom spam class only but they are more varied than that ^^
Just no one plays em diff :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom