What class has the most class

Shaeffer

Dear Little Mite
Title says it all...What class has the most class? Purely in terms of style and aesthetics

Who is the king of cool and why?

Addlcove

Fledgling Freddie
well for the:

rough and tumble style, troll warriors using 2handers
grace and precisionstyle, elven archers
allround coolness, any properly Roleplayed Saracen infil (this of course leaves out sheepfur as he´s way to sunny in his disposition :p)

Roo Stercogburn

Resident Freddy
Pffft. Not heard one decent argument or case made yet :p

There is no competition for this one. Norse Dark SM. Accept no substitutes.

Aesthetically, SMs looks so damned good in epic armour. They have by far the best looking epic armour of any realm that I've seen. You can't out-voodoo an SM in his ceremonial gear. Its both threatening and classy at the same time. Christopher Lee in his old Hammer days as Dracula has nothing on an SM.

Dark SMs have the most varied bag of tricks out of any class or subclass in Mid. Played properly they are the wildcard of any group with more tools to get a team out of trouble than anyone else. None of this casting icky poisons or diseases or having to condescend to hitting something. You control your immediate environment using finesse and subtlety: a suitable debuff for most occasions or a lifetap, root, mez as appropriate. Depending on secondary spec you can heal your realm mates or have a hard as nails pet to either interupt enemy support or protect you from melee and the ability to rez in emergencies.

Dark SMs are a threat to any other class in the game 1v1 except perhaps minstrels and even then the mincer has to tackle them with care. Nobody gets evade/parry/block based styles off after a Dark SM has said hello to them. Stand there and take your punishment.

In PvE you can tell a good Dark SM because they are at full hitpoints at the end of a fight while everyone else is sitting down nursing their wounds. Seers rarely have to worry about a Dark SM.

(The reason I don't include Sup or Summ SMs in this is because they have to spec so highly in a single line which hugely limits their general utility).

Smurflord

Fledgling Freddie
Roo Stercogburn said:
Pffft. Not heard one decent argument or case made yet :p

There is no competition for this one. Norse Dark SM. Accept no substitutes.

Aesthetically, SMs looks so damned good in epic armour. They have by far the best looking epic armour of any realm that I've seen. You can't out-voodoo an SM in his ceremonial gear. Its both threatening and classy at the same time. Christopher Lee in his old Hammer days as Dracula has nothing on an SM.

Dark SMs have the most varied bag of tricks out of any class or subclass in Mid. Played properly they are the wildcard of any group with more tools to get a team out of trouble than anyone else. None of this casting icky poisons or diseases or having to condescend to hitting something. You control your immediate environment using finesse and subtlety: a suitable debuff for most occasions or a lifetap, root, mez as appropriate. Depending on secondary spec you can heal your realm mates or have a hard as nails pet to either interupt enemy support or protect you from melee and the ability to rez in emergencies.

Dark SMs are a threat to any other class in the game 1v1 except perhaps minstrels and even then the mincer has to tackle them with care. Nobody gets evade/parry/block based styles off after a Dark SM has said hello to them. Stand there and take your punishment.

In PvE you can tell a good Dark SM because they are at full hitpoints at the end of a fight while everyone else is sitting down nursing their wounds. Seers rarely have to worry about a Dark SM.

(The reason I don't include Sup or Summ SMs in this is because they have to spec so highly in a single line which hugely limits their general utility).

They still look like gimps who have to go around with a dead friend to make themselves look good. This is about style, not utility. :)

Roo Stercogburn

Resident Freddy
No this is about class you donkey and I've just explained why the Dark SM is loaded with it. The Dark SM has everything to make both the way it looks and plays very elegant.

Though of course, someone who skulks around in the dark can't be expected to understand that :p

Smurflord

Fledgling Freddie
Shaeffer said:
Title says it all...What class has the most class? Purely in terms of style and aesthetics

<points above and laughs at roo>

Nott

Fledgling Freddie
I know theire filthy albs, but my vote goes to Friars. Martial arts monks, gotta love it.

"Stand back boy! This calls for some divine intervention!"
"I kick arse for the Lord"
(from a famous Peter Jackson flick)

SilverHood

FH is my second home
The Troll Thane (ofc!)
Big hands, big headed, big brained! And we're not even talking whats below the waist!
Lightning cracking at his fingertips, the enemies are (literally) shocked! when they meat a thane. Never one to be static during a fight, he can charge (sorry) about wreacking havoc with his weapons, or he can summon lightning to zap the enemies, singulary or area wise.
As a luri once said, "The crackling frequency of a Thanes attack really hertz!"

And yes ladies and gentlemen, I'll get meh coat :kissit:

Sycho

Can't get enough of FH
2h troll skald with the TG sword xD

Both big as fuck and scarey to face xD

Vae

Resident Freddy
For pure style both in looks and moves I think a female Inf wins with a friar a close 2nd.

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
Either... Shaman of the tallest, male and dressed in forest green... so easy to spot in the white Midgardian frontier... for mid class

Alb must be Fish Armsman (nothing looks as well as small plate... on girls :x)

Hibernia is a jolly Lurikeen with read full beard and scale armor...

old.windforce

Part of the furniture
female avalonian paladins - yummie

female saracen minstrel for exotic wiggle (no cloak allowed!) :sex:

chretien

Fledgling Freddie
Avalonian Paladins. Ethereal, but hard as nails holy warriors. What's not to like?

Linnet

Fledgling Freddie
chretien said:
Avalonian Paladins. Ethereal, but hard as nails holy warriors. What's not to like?

Only classy if they are female and using 2-handed swords, I think.

haarewin

Fledgling Freddie
female luri LW specced heroes. and they still look cute moosed.
OR minstrel/bard playing the drum, thats pretty classy....xDDDDD

Sissyfoo

Fledgling Freddie
Avalonian sorcerers: elegant, charismatic, graceful, powerful and can halt the advance of a full group of enemy raiders with a few spells.

Tend to lose their cool when the enemy purges the effects of the spell and chase the sorcerer all over the landscape while his gormless companions look on.

Deepfat

Fledgling Freddie
Anyone else but me ever noticed that female heros moose into a male moose?

And Friars do look great (if I say so myself) ;)

Kreig

One of Freddy's beloved
Roo Stercogburn said:

As if! Reaver or Necros are the Kings & Queens of the Underworld, i think you have to go a long way to beat those to both look rather cool imo.

Vote Arawn 4tehwin!

Funkybunny

Banned
have any of you seen a Large Male Troll h2h Savage? just looking at him is AWESOME.. the fighting stand is INCREDIBLE, the way they move makes me wanna sit back and just enjoy the show of them fighting.. and in pve.. when the selfbuffs kick in, you KNOW they are going to do some damage..

gotta love em.. gotta love em.. :)

raal

Fledgling Freddie
Friars IMO.

"So you think you are tough in that shiny metal armor and big two-handed sword? Now watch me beat the crap out of you with this stick, still wearing my jammies."

Also they have a lot of group utillity that just yells class. A capable fighter that also can buff and heal and rez.

I want one :)

G

Jaem-

Can't get enough of FH
I have to agree with Roo on the dark sm ;P

I love the casting animation of the lifedrain, reminds me of lord of the rings where he says, "you shall not pass!", which I'd guess you wouldn't if you was being nuked by a sm. ;P

Epic armor, is just so snazy, you can't slap dyes on it, just ruin it.

But my personal fav would have to be, a female norse zerk, sweet, cute, maybe a hint of kinky there, but then RAAAAAR raging teddeh of d00m, quite a transformation ;P

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom