What class dont need a buffbott

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
Honestly... aside from self buffing classes like Friar or Shaman, is there actually ANY class that can compete in RvR these days without a buffbott, as ive reached a very low point now where everything i enjoy playing at lower lvls is going to be totally useless at 50. I wont lower myself to paying for a second account, especially as ill have to buy si,toa and cats again for it. In your oppinions, what class might still be viable at 50 with no BB ?

And plz dont say Vampiir as i wont lower myself to making an overpowered fotm class i detest :p

Neffneff

Fledgling Freddie
buff bots don't need buff bots ^^ so play a healing/support char ftw..druid can be great fun to play.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
vamp...cant be buffed (except haste and AF)

Helme

Resident Freddy
Warlocks pre-nerf, who needs buffs when you instakill whatever jumps you anyways? :p

Farmacistu

Can't get enough of FH
These theys bb seems indispensable especially in rvr , funnyest thing i saw was a reju cleric with a bb after him lvling :clap:

Escape

Can't get enough of FH
Vampiir is the best melee class out there, which doesn't need a bot. Very easy to level them too, with little downtime!

Killerbee

Fledgling Freddie
But he said: "And plz dont say Vampiir as i wont lower myself to making an overpowered fotm class i detest".

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
vampiirs are only overpowered because they come with a free buffbot effectively ;)

cleric/druid/shaman/healer with some enhance/nurture/aug
heretic
friar

anything if you have friends who have buffbots... (or friends who play something with buffs - field buffs aren't as good as buffbot buffs because when the buffer dies so do your buffs but hey they're fine till that happens :))

Gamah

Banned
Flimgoblin said:
vampiirs are only overpowered because they come with a free buffbot effectively ;)

That and the HOT and insane fumble debuff...

fortunefish

Banned
Friar
Paladin
necro
Sprirt caba - GET BUFF % BONUS ARMOUR ROXOR

Enchanter
Warden
Battlebard ;)
Animist

BD

Xajorkith

Fledgling Freddie
If you want to mainly snipe, Hunter and Ranger both have self buffs (if you spec them.)

Morchaoron

Fledgling Freddie
the only class who wouldnt need a buffbot is one who would have 0 benefit from its buffs

Suffix

Fledgling Freddie
Gamah said:
That and the HOT and insane fumble debuff...

the hot is only nice if you spec for the last one, in which case you will suck, and lose the fumble debuff :<

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
Leleith said:
yeah, whatever.

yeah whatever as in i would make one ?

er.. yeah whatever..

or yeah whatever as in they arent op ?

yeah whatever...

Just bcoz they CAN be killed, doesnt mean they arent stupidly overpowered still..

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
fortunefish said:
Friar
Paladin
necro
Sprirt caba - GET BUFF % BONUS ARMOUR ROXOR

Enchanter
Warden
Battlebard ;)
Animist

BD

The hib choices there are ok, although chanter would need a bb to cap cast spd to compete with others... but um ? paladin and friar and NECRO !! <i have a necro lvl 50 he plain sucks, people just run away from me knowing the 500 range on my lifetap so i cant cast lol > , theyre pretty useless in RvR these days to solo.. u just dont get 1 on 1s anymore :(

Might give Warden a go actually, one of the only classes ive never tested :)

Thegreatest

Fledgling Freddie
knighthood said:
<i have a necro lvl 50 he plain sucks, people just run away from me knowing the 500 range on my lifetap so i cant cast lol > ,

you know.......that......you.....also got a 1500 range castable lifetap and powertap right? So you can just cast these on people running away I guess? And you got a nice 50% snare? But I guess you knew that already :p

other than that, you're right that they suck in rvr.

and again, vampiir's are not overpowered. Play one, and you know the weaknesses fairly easy. I'm pretty sure when I decide to play alb again I can beat a Vamp pretty easy with most alb classes as I know their weaknesses.

Leleith

Fledgling Freddie
knighthood said:
yeah whatever as in i would make one ?

er.. yeah whatever..

or yeah whatever as in they arent op ?

yeah whatever...

Just bcoz they CAN be killed, doesnt mean they arent stupidly overpowered still..

yeah, whatever, as in "they can be tough when facing them solo and their debuff stick, and they have a somewhat lucky streak with styles opponents missing some", but there are many other classes that are far more overpowered. Won a 1on1 against a fully buffed infil today. But lost hands down to a fully buffed sorc and his fully buffed ml9:d stunning pet. (i sure hope it WAS buffed, and that it didnt hit me for nearly 500 damage on what seemed to be very fast attackspeed) But thats how things work in this game i guess.

Formash

Fledgling Freddie
Helme said:
Warlocks pre-nerf, who needs buffs when you instakill whatever jumps you anyways? :p

Arrow class > Warlocks.

Well, at 24 my scout killed 3 of em in quick succession.

Roadie

Fledgling Freddie
i dont have 2 hve a bot...i cant run a bot account 99% of the time

just make any group friendly class because they will join groups and get buffs form them, or mke friends with ppl who have bots 8)

met some cool ppl randomly leaching buffs zo/

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Then again, you could always play the game as it's supposed to be played....get buffs from other players or ride it out.

I did it, i had fun. Hmm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom