What class do YOU want to play in the enemy realms?

Apathy

Loyal Freddie
Oooh.

Mid - 42aug/rest cave shaman or 44 aug/31 mend healer
Hib - Reg/Nature druid

I will go check eBay now.

a.

Ormorof

FH is my second home
why does everyone want to play shammy? so many already :(

Apathy

Loyal Freddie
I really don't know. I suppose I like the idea of having my main abilities (buffs and end regen) being passive and my most powerful spell (PB disease) being instant. There is a lot of versatility and utility in the class which is effective regardless of spec - no need to sacrifice anything to get something else. That's something I experienced a lot in Alb. A shaman will have good abilities no matter what. I'd be able to buff, disease, interrupt and heal no matter what. What fun!

The only thing stopping me from doing it now is ToA. Bleh! Have sold two shamans on eBay already.

a.

Naetha

Fledgling Freddie
Mid - shammy for the reasons that Apathy gave. Mine's at 42, just cba to level it :p

Hib - kinda want to try a valewalker, ranger and eldritch :)

Moriaana

Loyal Freddie
Well... since I have played all 3 realms at one time or another and now I am playing mid I wanna play an invisible, nuking, grappling bodyguard!
OH! A Thane with SoM and ML8!!! crikey! :D

NeonBlue

Fledgling Freddie
well since ive played all 3 realms already....only chars left i wanna try are :-

Hib:

Light Mentalist / Mana Eld

(though i would be tempted to try a light chanter again...really enjoyed playing it before and was my 1st lvl50)

Alb:

Spirit Cabby (coz i only got mine to lvl42, though i would have to be paid loads to go back to Alb)

Fafnir

Resident Freddy
No other realm got a Thane class so no use try them out. :)

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
hmm

pacoriented healer in mid is only interesting there.

minstrel or firewizard in albion, possibly bodySorcMA in a wizbased grp in alb seem fun. Firewiz nuking with ((219DD*3)*1.09)*1.09 (mom3!) on debuff.. drooooool... 780 basedamage with 50 firespecc.. hrhr

I just love nuking tbh and firewizards castinganimations > all in this area :)

Azurat

Fledgling Freddie
Already have a sorc and have access to a bard, would wanna play a mana eldricht or a toa equiped bard.

behatch

Fledgling Freddie
Ezteq said:
all my chars are in alb but then toa came and i quit playing then i made a wee zerker (lvl 10) and i must say she is fun to play, still cant bring meself to play any of my lvl 50's though

Why do you have a level 10 zerker when you have level 50's rofl?

I smell ...

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
Hmm.. I play hib/pryd so on this server it'll be..

Alb - Mincer
Mid - Healer

And on alb/exc I'll choose:

Hib - NS
Mid - Healer

Healers are cool due to their cc'ing.. :) My second favourite mid class would be the skald.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom