What class am i ment to be able to kill ?

Tesla Monkor

Fledgling Freddie
Keep in mind that on a classic server you will not have an energy (sun) spear, or FZ. So any tactic that uses that in the above postings won't work there.

All you'll have is your Beastcraft Dex/Qui and AF buff. Anything else you want buffwise will have to come from charges or procs.

Klonk

One of Freddy's beloved
Rediknight said:
Belxavier hit your soul for xxx damage!
Belxaviers bloody dog is chomping your balls for xxx damage!
Redi was just wtfpwnd by Belxavier in Hadrians Wall...

Haha! This made me chuckle loudly at work, repped, funniest read in weeks on these forums :p

E_E

Loyal Freddie
Ashala said:
if you find these you should be able to kill them but they rarely travel alone, or at all :)

bard
druid
cleric
2 handed paladin ?
1 handed + shield warden / hero / champion / merc / armsman / friar (just mace and shield) NOT specced in shield ?

....shit and some other classes cant remember them all, ofc your chances are bigger the lower rr they are and the higher you are :)

theres still 1 solo cleric around :cheers:

Saraden

Loyal Freddie
Tesla Monkor said:
All you'll have is your Beastcraft Dex/Qui and AF buff. Anything else you want buffwise will have to come from charges or procs.

I would imagine CL buffs are must have on glast. For toa servers you should get much /charge abilities as possible. Wh, som, battler/malice etc. Never played hunter myself, but at least on cluster all high rr hunters seem to put up good fights.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom