what char will lvl the fastest?

what class will lvl fastest, get easiest grps etc.

• Total voters

Narco

Loyal Freddie
WiiWiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii awwww
wtf ull get pl anyway :p
WiiWii my sweet koobie :worthy:
lub u bro

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Do what i did :p

Roll a Furby Blademaster ... go straight to PoC and get 46 in 9 hours with some meights ... leave ... spend 2 days getting all your encounters+template and the go back to PoC and in another 10 hours get 50 and all artis level 10 ...

And heres the best bit :p

Then don't do ure ml's for a whole year :D

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
Bugz said:
wow - that was funni.

:m00:

p.s - eld if u have power barrels.
heh, if you read when he edited you'd find yourself quite embarrased i guess...

Ronso

Can't get enough of FH
I think they should nerf the living shit out of PL groups so you find all the dungeons full again - completely off topic sorry .

Champs are great craic to level especially with your self buff if you dont have a bot . Other than that the most fun character ive ever levelled without PL was a valewalker ..class fun .. On the caster front ..enchanters eat power with their dd and your pb gets interupted to easily - will only be worth while if you have a m8 or bot healing you so if you dont then a void eld is probably the fastest levelling solo unbuffed caster -

Mckennitt

Loyal Freddie
Have you ever tried solo unbuffed enchanter with split mana/enchant spec? u'd be suprised how easy u level.

VegetaFH1

Fledgling Freddie
Sorry but
My druid is a Nature druid, hes a war-druid and called that fora reason, now that he has CL melee styles he does the damage required
Played him since day one and nothing is more fun, he happens to be a firbolg so he can carry alot of Siege stuff for RvR aswell (as why i call him my Siege master)
My opinion is Druid all the way

Mnexxiz

Fledgling Freddie
Solo levelling - Void eld.
Groups - Druid

Nature Druid (with Regrowth and some Nurture) is always a worthy addition to a group. Simply reduces downtime when paired with a melee character who goes at Ligen in the task insta.
While not that fast in PvE solo, a Nature Druid has a pet to increase damage and the damage shield. Can heal himself to reduce downtime - in effect similar to a warden.
If you have a decent template you will be able to chain yellows more or less without a lot of downtime. If not, blues are easy enough. Either the task dungeons (xp and yellow when solo) or the auru dungeons (green to orange) are a good place to level. Do the epic quests a few levels higher than when you get them (+3 levels) and they should be no problem. Same for DR quests.

Don't fear the dreaded /invite command and levelling will be fun and fast.

All other characters will have substantial downtime while levelling solo (power / heal regen).

Then when it comes to RvR groups a druid will win hands down all times.

deez

Fledgling Freddie
Ceraniel said:
hibs group nowadays??

some ppl do some ppl dont i guess you are the kind there aint gonna help anyone ;x

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
deez said:
some ppl do some ppl dont i guess you are the kind there aint gonna help anyone ;x

Wooo read that comment with a bit of disgust to be perfectly honest I do not think you know Ceraniel or you would never had made that kind of statement.

It better for you to know person you are going to comment on before making a crap post about Him or Her and if you did get to know him you would find he is 1 of the most helpful people you would ever meet on Hib and would give his last copper to people if he thought they needed and as for Help he drop whatever he was doing and help in whatever you needed help in so such a Harsh comment about someone you don't know pissed me off.

Soulja

Kaun_IA

Fledgling Freddie
deez said:

u have no clue m8.. hes one fo the most helpful guys around... not nice to post stuff u have no clue about....

shiv ftw :flame:

Arelas

Fledgling Freddie
Eld go fast solo if u are void to 40 and change to some pbaoe the rest of the way and respec on 50 if u will :)

deez

Fledgling Freddie
Soulja_IA_ said:
Wooo read that comment with a bit of disgust to be perfectly honest I do not think you know Ceraniel or you would never had made that kind of statement.

It better for you to know person you are going to comment on before making a crap post about Him or Her and if you did get to know him you would find he is 1 of the most helpful people you would ever meet on Hib and would give his last copper to people if he thought they needed and as for Help he drop whatever he was doing and help in whatever you needed help in so such a Harsh comment about someone you don't know pissed me off.

Soulja

"wow" so many and nice friends he got, Grats dude.

deez

Fledgling Freddie
Kaun_IA said:
u have no clue m8.. hes one fo the most helpful guys around... not nice to post stuff u have no clue about....

shiv ftw :flame:

repeat?

stelol

Fledgling Freddie
Go eld dude...
i gets me 2 weeks to get 1-48 with my first eld.. b4 ages... with no free lvls etc.. now i am sure with insta caves u can get in less than a week.. btw go void spec till 40lvl+ easier to exp :)

RandomDotCom

Fledgling Freddie
deez said:
"wow" so many and nice friends he got, Grats dude.

clueless

void eld best btw bolt, bolt, nuke, sit. by the time bolts are up again you got almost 100% power.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom