What can you do else than laugh?

M

mirak_naijmi

I registered just 48 hours ago on this forum...havent been here that much then...but, i alrdy see what ppl mean that this forums flaming is extremly high. And my god i was chocked althou i knew it was going to be extreme! But what can i do, if i need to cheer up i can just go here and read all the flaming:) And i tell you i enjoy it... espiacially the hibs and albs flaming about out relic attempt:) Just wanted to comment my reaction to this forum...

Cya all!

:p<---MIRAK!

S

Strondor_New

welcome:clap:

hope u brought your asbestos lined suit :)

:flame: :flame: :flame:

N

noaim

Cant you remove that part about you being swedish in your siggy, or start behaving...or maybe you just feel like being a disgrace to this country?

T

Thorarin

LOL Mirak, I think they just made your point ;)

old.-k9-: I'm still trying to decide if this is some attempt at humor, if it was it wasn't very succesful..

D

Damini

I think Mirak is especially priveledged to have the monosylabic flame squad all grace his thread to prove his point. It must feel like a very special christmas gift indeed.

Most of the locals are nice. If people get too toastey, you can report the thread to a moderator, or use the rather handy ignore option for just certain individuals.

B

belth

Originally posted by Damini
Most of the locals are nice. If people get too toastey, you can report the thread to a moderator, or use the rather handy ignore option for just certain individuals.

I'll quote you on that, someday :touch: :uhoh:

F

Flimgoblin

You just did :)

can I quote this one?

Mirak: the RvR forum is particularly whinefilled - it's like a baby VN developers board when it gets burning. (especially after a relic raid - they get everyone's goat)

Some of the other ones can be a bit more friendly.

D

Damini

I know you did, I was just wearing my pointey shoes of +5 Pedantry.

*poses and tapdances*

*Disappears in puff of blue smoke*

B

belth

I know you did, I was just wearing my pointey shoes of +5 Pedantry.

*poses and tapdances*

*Disappears in puff of blue smoke*

I'll put the leprechauns after you, I will!

O

old.Charonel

i wouldnt worry, the lurikeens are way ahead of them :)

Users who are viewing this thread