What can I do? (cartidges not compatible)

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
I brought some ink cartridges from a site, which displayed them as compatible for my printer. However, my printer does not recognize them and states they are incompatible.

I purchased them on the 14th November and emailed them re: it on the 30th November. I received no email back. I emailed them again yesterday and received nothing back as of yet.

If they don't reply to my emails, baring in mind this transaction is now 3-4 months old, what can I do? We are only talking 16-17 quids worth of cartidges here but I'm a bit pissed they haven't bothered to reply at all and I really do need some new ink cartridges now!! :d

Thanks

Trem

Not as old as he claims to be!
You could always twat them with a shovel then bum their still warm corpses.

kirennia

Part of the furniture
Unfortunately, the persistant win in these sorts of situations. Give it a week and if there is still no response, it's not worth the bother trying to claim it back as the order is so old; instead just do a name + shame on here and put it down to experience.

I'd always say, if you have a problem with any purchase, kick up a stink as soon as possible and harrass them into doing something about it. As time passes, the chance of anything resulting from contacting any company will diminish.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
What form of payment did you use? Was it a credit card?

Garaen

One of Freddy's beloved
For £15 quid i'd just forget it as it'll be more aggro than it's worth. Just make a note not to buy from that site again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom