What best small laserjet printer?

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
My Laserjet 4100TN has decided to die after 23 years, which is a tad upsetting.

Anyone got opinions on a decent cheap laserjet? I cba faffing with ink.

old.Osy

No longer scrounging, still a bastard.
InkJet tech has come a long way - especially in ink use efficiency. I swear by my Epson L3160, which - even if it does not get heavily used, works like a champ.

Embattle

FH is my second home
We have an Epson ET-2750, I like the EcoTank Epson's because they are cheap to run.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
There is no such thing as a good printer. They all come from Satan’s arsehole.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
There is no such thing as a good printer. They all come from Satan’s arsehole.
Back in the day when I was in my 20's and working at Mortgage Systems Ltd we only ever used Kyocera laser printers and they were rock solid

Embattle

FH is my second home
Back in the day when I was in my 20's and working at Mortgage Systems Ltd we only ever used Kyocera laser printers and they were rock solid

I remember reading the reviews on them as they had lifetime drums or something. My first personal printer I can remember was an Epson although the model eludes me, possibly a Stylus Colour 720 which cost quite a lot at the time. The first work printer I saw and remembered, probably due to the noise, was a Oki dot matrix printer.

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
If I had to pick these days, brother or cannon. Would have always been Samsung previously but now it's part of HP that's non starter

Tay

Grumpy old fecker
Pays your money takes your chances these days, they don't make them like the 4xxx series anymore. But all cheapy lasers should handle low volume printing without issue and last a while. Got my Mother in Law a Brother 1200L last year (I think it was) cheap and cheerful and cost around £100

I got myself a small multi function colour, scanner, printer, copier about 6 years ago from eBuyer to replace my very old HP4350DTN, still going strong too, cost me £219 then £100 cash back from HP so less than £120.
As I dont do thousands of sheets a month its cheap to run and only last year changed the economy carts it came with. I buy original carts too, tons to be had on Fleabay.

Happy to recommend mine but its more than doubled in retail price over the last 5-6 years with no discernible changes, and, no deals to be had.

Black Friday coming up, see what deals are on is the best advice I can give you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom