Music What are you listening to right now?

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
My middle school's library had a copy of LOTR in English. I magically got hooked on it and borrowed it like 10 times. I was the only one at that school who ever checked the book out in the 4 years I was there :(

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
My middle school's library had a copy of LOTR in English. I magically got hooked on it and borrowed it like 10 times. I was the only one at that school who ever checked the book out in the 4 years I was there :(

That's pretty sad.

He's been saying this girl has been told stories by her grandparents and her parents that have been passed down by the man himself.

Imagine that.

Gwadien

Disagree all you want, ACDC are massively over-rated in my humble correct opinion :)

They're a bit like U2, people claim they are owed respect due to their contribution to music - like The Beatles (Which correctly so, although I personally don't like the Beatles, I respect them for their contribution.)

Whereas ACDC, nah, they're just a band that survived and are good at writing the same song over and over again ;)

we'll let @TdC be the judge.

Gwadien

errr, I just noticed the song is called Ticks & Leeches and I said get some of that into you

IM LIKE GENIUI.

Billargh

I am a FH squatter
Hey, it's from that one Chiodos album that was good. The one they made after they kicked out the original singer. Too bad he's back now.

throdgrain

FH is my second home
Ok, ignore the '80s heavy metal studs and give it a listen - Rob Halford could certainly sing in them days

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
Hopefully hear some new stuff this year! He's way to talented to not perform.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom