Music What are you listening to right now?

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Dr Dre, Compton

it's no 2001, but it is good. It's a grower though, so will see what I feel about it in a week or two.

leggy

Probably Scottish
I like the 'what went down' track but I agree with you @Trem, they get boring after a couple of songs.

leggy

Probably Scottish
Not only is she ridiculously hot (in that video), she makes astounding pop records.

Billargh

I am a FH squatter
I've just got back from seeing Chon, Rolo Tomassi and The Fall of Troy. Shit the bed what a line up that was!

If we do have any Fall of Troy fans here, you'll be happy to know they didn't play a single song from In The Unlikely Event, as if they're disregarding that album entirely, hah.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
I've just got back from seeing Chon, Rolo Tomassi and The Fall of Troy. Shit the bed what a line up that was!

If we do have any Fall of Troy fans here, you'll be happy to know they didn't play a single song from In The Unlikely Event, as if they're disregarding that album entirely, hah.

I'm going on Sat, thanks for the heads up on the support bands babes.

fettoken

I am a FH squatter

Billargh

I am a FH squatter
I'm going on Sat, thanks for the heads up on the support bands babes.
You're in for a treat, I've never seen an opening band get a reaction quite like Chon's.

FoT didn't have a set list either according to Thomas. If you're lucky they might play Chapter I from Ghostship fully for you ;)

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
Didn't know 'people' listened to 'artists' naming themselves 'DJ', nowadays. Still good stuff, no, great stuff.

DJ Shadow is rediculously amazing and a true pioneer of the genre. The album that vid comes from is called Endtroducing..... (with dots). The album will be 19 years old in November.

Users who are viewing this thread

• TdC
Top Bottom