Music What are you listening to right now?

mooSe_

FH is my second home
It's weird watching an extreme metal band play at a festival where everyone in the crowd has short hair and brightly coloured t shirts.

Also the comments section on deafheaven videos is depressing. I always thought of these closed-minded 'trve kvlt' black metal elitists as just a bad stereotype, but it turns out that they actually exist.

Euronymous would have begged Varg to murder him had he known that this is what "black metal" would eventually become.

lol ok

Last edited:

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
It's weird watching an extreme metal band play at a festival where everyone in the crowd has short hair and brightly coloured t shirts.

Also the comments section on deafheaven videos is depressing. I always thought of these closed-minded 'trve kvlt' black metal elitists as just a bad stereotype, but it turns out that they actually exist.

lol ok

taken from Urban Dictionary:

Epitomising the musical ideals of sub-underground black metal - the kind of stuff that comes out in limited editions of 300 through vinyl-only labels based in a cave in Belarus. The exact requirements of kvltness vary depending on who you talk to, but usually involve icy, impenetrable production, black-and-white cover art, and concepts drawn from black magic, pagan myths or out-and-out nihilism.

Like anyone who takes art seriously these days, kvltists are the target of much mockery even from fellow extreme metal fans.

"This new Nattefrost album is kvlt as fuck!"

"stfu".

by Dave June 19, 2004

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom