Music What are you listening to right now?

Billargh

I am a FH squatter

Get me some spirits in me! I'm going to see these fuckers down London on Wednesday, come at me 7 hour coach journey!

babs

Can't get enough of FH
Celldweller - Wish Upon a Blackstar on the way in today, and the odd but great (and fappable) Emilie Autumn - Fight Like a Girl

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Possibly the greatest gaming moment of the 90s.

31:57, fucking iconic.

They really need to release an HD version of FF7

Last edited:

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin

View: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Ejga4kJUts

My old man (biggest cunt on earth) was in Ireland with the parachute regiment around about the time this song was out - I think he was actually disappointed that things calmed down in Ireland.

Raven have you been following my Spotify play lists or something, haha this is scary...

I was reading about The Cranberries, aparrently they don't have a side and zombie was a general anti war song, rather than about Ireland in general.. Not sure I believe that, but it also heavily contributed to the so called peace process aparrently.

Also I need some more chill music to assist sleeping... Currently use chill songs from Sigur Ros, Radiohead and Low Roar so don't suggest the cliché sea sound music please xx

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
aparrently they don't have a side and zombie was a general anti war song, rather than about Ireland in general..

Yeah, its about how utterly pointless the fighting is, I tried to explain this to my slow witted sister over dinner one night and she didn't get it.

Billargh

I am a FH squatter
Possibly the greatest gaming moment of the 90s.

31:57, fucking iconic.

They really need to release an HD version of FF7
I think they're just going to tease us until the end of time, me and a mate were having this exact same conversation only a couple of hours ago.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom