Music What are you listening to right now?

sayward

Resident Freddy
Am so stuck on A7X, the lead singer is quite gorgeous. Always knew I had a strange taste in men.

Zarjazz

Identifies as a horologist.
That's the only reason I listen to music too.

For the gorgeous male lead singers? Okay ... good to know. :)

---

Anyway, I'm currently listening to Perfume - Imagine a high-heel wearing version of Kraftwerk.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Boring I know, but listening to House. Some old Euphoria albums....

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
Tomorrow night I shall be attending Mogwai at Brixton Academy.

Sunday night I shall be attending Efterkland at Scala.

w00t \o/

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
efterklang I thought? enjoy, they're quite awesome. i have a friend who just spent a week photographing them :)

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
Yeah, typo.

I'm looking forward to it more than the Mogwai gig as I've seen the Scots before. They're also showing a little 50 minute film before they go on stage of performances and stuff. Should be good.

TdC

Yeah, typo.

I'm looking forward to it more than the Mogwai gig as I've seen the Scots before. They're also showing a little 50 minute film before they go on stage of performances and stuff. Should be good.

they're quite awesome, but tbh I am rather curious what you will think of them. let me know :)

TdC

they're calling it post-dub or post-2step now heh :(

imo it's a well engineered album. if you have good sub-bass you'll love it even more :)
thing is, I don't believe I will have it stuck on repeat or anything. I've noticed a trend in single-producer type artists where they are ALL doing exactly the same as James B with the distorted and chopped vocals. I saw one dude recently who actually did that with samples and scratches on a digital turntable and two laptops, making an "almost" vocal line to it without there being actual vocals. now that was cool!

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
they're quite awesome, but tbh I am rather curious what you will think of them. let me know :)

Fantastic. A bit like a combo of Sigur Ros and The Polyphonic Spree. They're deliriously happy and clearly love what they're doing. Not so keen on them for going on stage at 9:30pm on a Sunday when they had no support acts. They're very tight, just a shame the stage was only big enough for 7 - I would really like to see them with the whole brass band section in tow.

Also, the film of theirs wasn't shown at the stage, which would make sense. The screen was at the side of the room, where we normally stand, which meant we missed it. Could have changed position to see it but then we would have had shit spots for the gig so forgave the film.

Saw Mogwai Friday and they really, really broke my ears. The ringing has only just started to subside. My ears are dying, can't afford to go to any more loud places without earplugs and I'm only 27 :(

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Eels - Beautiful Freak.

Digging through an old box of CD's, am currently playing this to death.

leggy

Probably Scottish
New PJ Harvey Album - Let England Shake. Also listening to The King of Limbs... still haven't made my mind up about it. 'Feral' is quite awesome though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom