Music What are you listening to right now?

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
Last night was half an hour of Martina Topley-Bird followed by nearly 2 hours of Massive Attack, at Brixton.

Fecking ace. MA are brilliant.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Last night was half an hour of Martina Topley-Bird followed by nearly 2 hours of Massive Attack, at Brixton.

I fucking hate you so much. One bus and I could have been there, but I missed the fact they were even performing. :(

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
I fucking hate you so much. One bus and I could have been there, but I missed the fact they were even performing. :(

You gotta stay sharp, tickets were released months ago. :D

They did a great reworked version of Teardrop, changing the beats and the bassline a little, with Martina singing (she sang on a few tracks, she's their female vocalist on the new album apparently). I still can't get Angel out of my head and when they starting playing Unfinished Sympathy I might have just welled up a tiny bit.

Had all the main old vocalists, as well as Damon Albarn (also doing stuff on the new album). A real treat. :D

old.Osy

No longer scrounging, still a bastard.

Amen. They put up an awesome show, and the music sounds divine. It was perhaps the best gig of 2008 that i attended.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
"Rainbow Paradox" - by Melissa & the Bearded Wankers

Great song

P.S. Jamie T is emo shite

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
I am currently listening to the Dub Pistol's Y4K album. It is rather good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom