- Revello Langhe Nebbiolo the for Roast
- Taylor's LBV 2003 for Desert
- Veuve Clicquot or Eric Rodez Millesime 2000 for 12 O'clock,
- Asti Gancia Modonovo for Kransekage,

After that, Beer, beer beer.......

and ofc 1 cuban cigar for 00:05

and for the curiouse, the meal is "roughly"

- starters, Smoked salmon & prawns on a bread & salad bead with dild & cavier

- Main corse, Beef Roast, with oven baked rootcrops "parsnip, carrot, potatos, root selleri" with a saled & whisky sauce "duh!" and louisiana chips on the side. Plus a few other bits and pieces

- Desert, Vanilla/ strawberry ice cream with forrest berries, and a cold cherry sauce, with graded dark chokolate ontop served in a caramel-nutt bowl

- Post Desert, Kranse Kage "look it up! cba :p

Olgaline

FH is my second home
and ofc, I forgot to mention, a glass of whisky to acompany the Cigar .... Thinking I might pop the Van winkle Res. Rye

also might upgrade the Red to something more spicy, havent made up my mind yet,
guessing it's gonna be a last minute descission, depending on how the roast turns out ;)

Mey

Part of the furniture
Hopefully some nice homebrew cider.

Cerb

I am a FH squatter
Absinthe with white spirits for a mixer...amything else is for girls!

Olgaline

FH is my second home
but absinthe IS! for girls :/
"or thats to say, the ritual is" "No the fire ritual isnt the historicly correct way! :p"
and mixing it with anything other than water, you might as well buy industrial Alchohol! god knows it's a butt-load cheaper

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Me and 4 of my mates just went out today to shop for our dinner.. 10bottles of booze, 6 bottles of wine, 2 random bublies, 84beers, 10x1,5L sodas and dinner for 8! We'll just be drinking beers and all sorts of drinks

All the only cost us about 200£(2200kr)! Oh I can't wait :D

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
No idea-ah.

Probably something, then something, or nothing at all. Might skip new years rambles altogether.

Will see tomorrow :p

Also, Olgaline, showoff :D

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
I'm thinking i might crack open the 5x4cl absinthe pack i got for santamas. Got some nice flavors there, some ginseng absinthe and some 85% for example.

Also some 170 proof or some such :lol:

Interestingly, the 85% isn't the 170 proof :eek6:

Ezteq

Queen of OT
get well soon sharma! *fucks you too* :p

well for NYE we'll be doing the usual thing of making a small buffet type thing with all kinds of party food laid out then just schlep about playing games and watching movies, the drink might be cava (we've had this bottle about 3 years now lol, its vintage!) or theres a nice bottle of mead in the fridge we may crack in to, then theres loads of sodas left from xmas and to end the night maybe a bailys (cba to go look at bottle for spelling) and i got B2 a cigar to have with his brandy hehe or maybe a hotchoccy with loads of squirty cream on top...i am undecided on this point as yet Oo

soze

I am a FH squatter
JD and Coke with Orange WKD in between the normal drink. And if tradition holds a glass of my Dad's "special whisky" when i make it back.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Whatever they have on the guest taps in the pub and a bottle of Glenfiddich (12 years) Doing a chicken roast with all the trimmings for a few mates then off to the pub a bit later on.

Olgaline

FH is my second home
whatcha mean show off ? :p
it's preatty low key :/

desided to go with the veuve cliquot as the aperitif,
and a different asti "La Spinetta Vigneto Biancospino" for kranse kage & 12'o clock
also dropped the sherry "Don Jose Oloroso", due to even if it is one of my fav's, it's also abit of a gamble,
so chosen to go with the champagne....

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
I'm stuck between coke and lemonade.

Depends if the lemonade is cloudy or not.

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
i've got to sleep in my mates car on NYE cos he's too tight to share a taxi home, ****.

Helme

Resident Freddy
Think im going to party up with... Fanta!(mainly for variation).

Uara

Part of the furniture
im thinkin Weston's cider, god i love living in the west country where the local pubs serve proper cider, not this fizzy shit. Wooooooo Organ Inn in Warminster for all your drinking needs :D

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
um some kind of champagne, and I have a cava somewhere that my guests will think is champagne, which will make me chortle. and some of my new 16yo Jura when I make it home again :)

Zenith

Part of the furniture
Talking about wine like that just sound g(r)eek to me, I hope you dont expect to get the same kind of answer back or this will be a pretty onesided thread :)

I'll dig up some nice wines soon, nothing too fancy.. going togheter with a few mates for dinner and partying.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom