What are you doing rite now!

W

whipped

Not reading your post because you are on my ignore list ;)

S

silverthorn

Signing up to every forum under the sun searching for a drummer to play in ma band...

...erm, I mean working of course

...yes, working, of course

J

Johnny Bravo

Sitting here at work wondering what time I can creep out without anyone noticing I've gone :eek: :D

S

(Shovel)

Trying to kill the 55 minutes before my Data Structures & Algorithms exam.

M

mank!

Playing CM01/02 whilst reading forums before I go out for a BBQ.

W

Wilier

erm, wondering how Im going to get a Shutdown finished in 2 days, when we have 5 days of work left. :(

T

Trem

Just watched my new Pearl Jam dvd and now I'm smoking a ciggie while reading this.

W

whipped

Which DVD? I have one, not sure if there are any others.

N

Nos-

Revising for my dynamic web applications exam tomorrow ¦/

T

Trem

Originally posted by whipped
Which DVD? I have one, not sure if there are any others.

Its a new one that is limited and you can only get it through pearljam.com.

They have done 3 now - Touring Band, Single Video Theory and this new one Live At The Showbox, this one is by far their best imo.

J

Johnny Bravo

Originally posted by djpringle
Trying to start a plant up after a shutdown :(

Thats a bit dramatic, I usually just throw mine away and buy some new ones.

Edit: Yuck....wanna water mine, I always forget :rolleyes:

Y

~YuckFou~

Originally posted by Johnny Bravo

Edit: Yuck....wanna water mine, I always forget :rolleyes:

[Titmarsh]Me too, thats why I only get low maintenance plants, succulents are good they store water, palms seem to survive OK too.[/Titmarsh]

T

Testin da Cable

right now I'm fixing an oracle database in a large sun server -and drinking tea -and surfing the web. tdc in multitasking shock!

R

Recoil101

seeing as I am on a weeks holiday rfom work I should be doing something exciting and stimulating.... but Im sitting here doing nothing and listening to Justin Timberlake, Iron Maiden and Counting Crows....

I think I need to go back to work :(

N

nath

Originally posted by ~YuckFou~
[Titmarsh]Me too, thats why I only get low maintenance plants, succulents are good they store water, palms seem to survive OK too.[/Titmarsh]

My dad bought some Coconut tree thing because it was supposedly low maintenance (I think). It was quite nice actually.

It died.

He has now replaced it with a vase full of 4ft long dead twigs. I shit you not. (They are pretty damn low maintenance though!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom