What are you doing on newyears eve?

fatbusinessman

Fledgling Freddie
Ok, my previous post wasn't meant to be taken at face value, it was little more than an excuse for a South Park reference. Starting the "Drugs: Yes or No?" debate here would, I feel, be a Bad Plan™.

Nibbler

Fledgling Freddie
Totally agree. You just wanted to quote South Park, I just wanted to quote Bill Hicks :p

*hug*

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Will also be working on a very busy bar. We get to shut the bar at 11:50 so we get to see the new year in with a drink (on the company) but it's not *quite* as much fun. Although I will be on 2.5 times what I normally earn, so I'm not complaining too loudly. :)

kanonfodda

Fledgling Freddie
I'm hosting a house party for new year :D

So I shall be enjoying myself making punch :D

Xtro

One of Freddy's beloved
Summo said:
I shall be in Time Square, New York with my girlfriend. After that we'll bum around the city for a week.

I WIN AT EVERYTHING!

I'm staying in NYC now Summo and will be in Times Square too :)

If you see a chap with pillar box red hair and a hoody saying Jesus is a **** on the back with a girl with pink hair on his arm say hello, its me and my yankee doodle dandy gf :)

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
He'll only comment on your hair do and try to bring you back to his hotel room. Don't go with him, he keeps the blow dryer in that room!

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
New Year is starting tonight for me - it's a mate's birthday, so heading off to Fabric (www.fabriclondon.com) for the Tru Playaz Xmas special... and then on NYE itself up to The Sanctuary in Milton Keynes for Slammin' Vinyl (www.slamminvinyl.com)....

I'm going to have lots of energy left in the new year, really!

Insane

Wait... whatwhat?
my new years will be spent up at a house party with mates.

doesn't help that three of them are "re-locating" their computers up to the house in question and taking over the dining room :eek:

we've all voted to secure the door and not let them out, anti-social fucks that they are.

i'll be propping the fridge up like usual :D

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
NYE I will be in a little pub in Forest Row for a few beers (apparently my mate went in there and said it was full of lovely single women). Then we may be off to East Grinstead or back to his place for more beer and stuff.

Not really that fussed this year, over the last 6 days I have rarely been sober and my body is about to fall apart plus on NYD I got a bird coming up from Ash to give me a full body massage and some extras :clap: so I need my strength to enjoy the extra's to the hilt :p

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Xtro said:
I'm staying in NYC now Summo and will be in Times Square too :)

If you see a chap with pillar box red hair and a hoody saying Jesus is a **** on the back with a girl with pink hair on his arm say hello, its me and my yankee doodle dandy gf :)

*seethe*

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
I shall no doubt be in Glasgow, getting fucked up with a vengence on whatever i can lay my hands on. Weed - beer, beer - weed makes very little difference really, but i'd rather do the beer first as being stoned on a night out is not as much fun. Witty chat is probably the furthest thing from my mind when stoned in pubs - so get fucked first, come home, light up some biftas and enjoy. And remember - you only whitey if you are a girly shirt lifting tosspiece.

Gombur Glodson

Fledgling Freddie
Hmm not going to sweden anyways.
So now my plans are to eat dinner with the family and then head into a friends place in Copenhagen.

Hopefully there will be single girls!

Deacan

Fledgling Freddie
Some party my girl friend is dragging me to.
Free beer and food can't be bad :cheers:

Delboy

One of Freddy's beloved
No idea, prolly nothing.

Right now I just feel like chilling out for a few days.

As far as gettign rat arsed at this time of year, been there and done it for years. I hate the hangovers more and more now. I guess I'm also generally worn down right now.

Good opportunity to find out of that ru-21 product actually works tho! I'd be up for it if it actually was the real deal!

Jonny_Darko

Fledgling Freddie
I shall be eating a "lonely man" meal-for-one and watching Jools Holland through a thin veil of tears.

Seriously!

kanonfodda

Fledgling Freddie
Jonny_Darko said:
I shall be eating a "lonely man" meal-for-one and watching Jools Holland through a thin veil of tears.

Seriously!

Bad idea, you should use new year as a time to move on from past mistakes :D

Failing that, come to my party, lots of booze, no single women though (I never seem to get that bit right :S)

KF

Siftwind

Fledgling Freddie
Sir Frizz said:
Going to a house party in Bournemouth, and i've set the target of trying to nail a crate of Fosters + prolly some spirits et al. Should be fun. :)
I'll be sitting on my arse, with the family and watching some crappy tv with a bottle of wine or two. Knowing my luck, Sir Frizz's house party will be next door and will be populated with drunken hot babes. Not that I would want anything to do with them, of course. ;)
Bugger, I guess I've just lost another point on the 'Are you a good person' test.

Xavier

Can't get enough of FH
Siftwind said:
I'll be sitting on my arse, with the family and watching some crappy tv with a bottle of wine or two. Knowing my luck, Sir Frizz's house party will be next door and will be populated with drunken hot babes. Not that I would want anything to do with them, of course. ;)
Bugger, I guess I've just lost another point on the 'Are you a good person' test.
I think i can hear it, I'm in bournemouth myself for new years and there's a big ass party going off at the square which I can hear from up on the eastcliff :| you there frizz? heh.

Xav

Shovel

Can't get enough of FH
Hehe - we (family) barbeque on NYD every year, and have done for about a decade now. Was worst weather ever today, fairly constant drizzle. We've had light snow before though - which was interesting, but good fun :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom