What are you doing on newyears eve?

Gombur Glodson

Fledgling Freddie
I'm going to sweden (I live in Denmark) with a bunch of friends and some other people, and will probably get drunk :cheers:

Frizz

Can't get enough of FH
Going to a house party in Bournemouth, and i've set the target of trying to nail a crate of Fosters + prolly some spirits et al. Should be fun. :)

Gombur Glodson

Fledgling Freddie
Just learned that there will be no single women amongst the people who'll be at the party :(

Sar

Part of the furniture
Going to my wife's Aunt's house for a piss up, then home before 12 to toast in the new year in private.

;)

Lam

Fledgling Freddie
I've invited some friends over for dinner and after that we're gonna get drunk at a party. :cheers:

Patriarch

Fledgling Freddie
Nothing, yet. I'm sure my friends will organise some sort of party.

Nibbler

Fledgling Freddie
Party at a friends, where I will attempt to drink 12 Carlsberg, a quater of a bottle of Absinth and still not puke/pass out in time to smoke an 8th. Should be fun :)

Gombur Glodson

Fledgling Freddie
Nibbler said:
Party at a friends, where I will attempt to drink 12 Carlsberg, a quater of a bottle of Absinth and still not puke/pass out in time to smoke an 8th. Should be fun :)

Good fucking luck :p
My stomach is complaining at the mere thought of that.

Whipped

Part of the furniture
Been invited to a party at some guys house that I don't know. Apparently it has 6 bedrooms, a wine celler and a pool table.
Knowing my luck the guy is lying and it'll be a council flat with no roof :D
Hopefully some nice single women for a newyear kiss.

L_Plates

Fledgling Freddie
Going to a mates house for a parteh. Gonna get hammered and see the new year in with my lovely wife :)

Froggeh

Fledgling Freddie
Mate is having a house party, get pissed there and then probably head into town for the bells - not sure yet though.

fatbusinessman

Fledgling Freddie
Party at a house in Shelford. Various people achieving varying levels of inebriation (sadly not including me as, among other things, I'm driving).

All good fun though

leggy

Probably Scottish
I was staying in. Then I was going to london. Then I was going to edinburgh.

Now I have absolutely no idea. But I will be trying not to get fucked. I have already drank enough this holiday to intoxicate a tribe of pygmys.

dysfunction

FH is my second home
I'm going to a friends house in Norwich who is having a house party...

CertifiedBomb

Fledgling Freddie
i'm going the pub. its got a 24hour licence so i will be VERY VERY drunk when i come to go home... which should be really good fun :drink: :drink:

D

Deadmanwalking

Computer geeks going on about how much they drink and how drunk they are/will be... god i love this place.

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
Deadmanwalking said:
Computer geeks going on about how much they drink and how drunk they are/will be... god i love this place.

I was thinking that as i lurked through the thread ;)

I remember Hakeem's column update one year (many years ago) saying a happy new year to all those in the gaming community but he knew that they "would spend it sitting on IRC".

Bym

One of Freddy's beloved
Probably will be at home this year drinking pretend beer. What fun.

Doh_boy

Part of the furniture
Doing what I did last year and going to cambridge to a house party. It's always fun. :)

As for the beer/smoking I've been reliably informed that Beer+weed == Get very sick but weed+beer == fine. Just to enforce my point I have friends who smoke a lot and at house parties they like to get non-smokers wasted. One house party I was gloriously drunk and stumbled in to the room they were smoking in. They were taking small tokes on the really small roll-up. Because of it's size I figured it wasn't very strong so I took a rather big toke. Que sleeping through ok Computer (not hard I suppose) and puking up 'More than I've ever seen before'. I wasn't that pissed off because I left the house at 8:00 and everyone else had to clean up the sick. which was 'Impressive' I've been told.
So have the 8th first. :)

leggy

Probably Scottish
Deadmanwalking said:

Why are they less geeky than you? You use these forums and you use irc (in huge amounts)

Doesn't that make you a computer geek with absolutely no reason whatsoever to be a condescending little shite?

Summo

Loyal Freddie
I shall be in Time Square, New York with my girlfriend. After that we'll bum around the city for a week.

I WIN AT EVERYTHING!

D

Deadmanwalking

leggy said:
Why are they less geeky than you? You use these forums and you use irc (in huge amounts)

Doesn't that make you a computer geek with absolutely no reason whatsoever to be a condescending little shite?

That's quite good as i never said i wasn't. I don't however mention how much i have been drinking at every occasion.

That and the fact i was joking, which Gombur Glodson managed to see with little problem.

leggy

Probably Scottish
Deadmanwalking said:
That's quite good as i never said i wasn't. I don't however mention how much i have been drinking at every occasion.

That and the fact i was joking, which Gombur Glodson managed to see with little problem.

Well it wasn't funny. Jokes are supposed to be funny. That coupled with the fact that i'm in no joking mood, so, kiss my boring jock ass.

*eats burger*

D

Deadmanwalking

leggy said:
Well it wasn't funny. Jokes are supposed to be funny. That coupled with the fact that i'm in no joking mood, so, kiss my boring jock ass.

*eats burger*

Im sorry :(

I love you really.

I think :mad:

Chameleon

Fledgling Freddie
Brighton city centre is a nightmare at new year. So many years we've spent a fortune getting into pubs, then spend the whole evening trying to get to the bar and back again cos it's choka. You have to plan about an hour ahead if you want to go to the toilet etc ............. so this year "NO!!!", we're gonna stick to the handful of our locals, outside of the city centre, and actually enjoy ourselves for a change :D

D

Deadmanwalking

Chameleon said:
Brighton city centre is a nightmare at new year. So many years we've spent a fortune getting into pubs, then spend the whole evening trying to get to the bar and back again cos it's choka. You have to plan about an hour ahead if you want to go to the toilet etc ............. so this year "NO!!!", we're gonna stick to the handful of our locals, outside of the city centre, and actually enjoy ourselves for a change :D

My locals ARE the centre of town :(

Mummy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom