What are the reasons for albs to cut the hib port?

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
simple question, just curious :)

[ ] They don't like Hibs.
[ ] They don't like Hibs in Albion.
[ ] They don't like iRvR.
[ ] They don't like iRvR-facism.
[ ] They don't like RR12 RvR-police with DI3 bots on stick (hi Staj).
[ ] They suck and can't out interrupt Hib caster zergs with all the long range (aoe) spells they have.
[ ] They want to farm incoming Hibs at a tower the Hibs want back.
[ ] They fear that the relics will be lost if this keeps up.

Personally I think iRvR with a low population like now is quite nice when groups are out that go to somewhere else than the rock and it has been the case the last days so I don't mind it.

From a solo'ers point of view it's shit, especially late at nights, stealth zergs everywhere and some trios farming everybody solo.

eble@work

Fledgling Freddie
It's simple really, any realm hosting Irvr for long enough is subject to a relic raid.

We hibs left the IRVR for that long the albs/mids got bored and went home with a few relics.

I had a blast defending Berk and I'm sure the Albs had fun attacking it.

We can all start over again tomorrow.

Eble

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
A-fucken-mazing! End i(diotic)-rvr please, and let's have some fun.

Taggys

Fledgling Freddie
heh, Reason I was attacking the keeps was cuz I don't want either mid nor hib in Albion, lets all go fight in odins or jamy mountains tbh! about time the "under populated" realm got fights on its doorstops!

Also FAO of people that chased me half way across albion earlier on for a soloer are you seriously that rp horny? I mean, im in a fg my group dies im at the back i speed warp and run off, the fg literally chases me ignoring the tower lord that we were defending and chases me half way across alb!

Carry this lameness on tbh !

Also, u might wanna keep an eye on ur relics hibs and mids ;)

disdain

Banned
why would a 3-way irvr area be crap for a soloer? any time wasted on getting zerged, you easily regain with time saved from boat-trips.

or you really think soloers dont get added on when theres no irvr?

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
why would a 3-way irvr area be crap for a soloer? any time wasted on getting zerged, you easily regain with time saved from boat-trips.

od you really think soloers dont get added on when theres no irvr?

On Infi and Tic I had better experience around Crauch where there was usually a few Hibs and the odd Mid respecting fights.

It went bad in the last weeks though, lots of (stealther) duos/trios made it back to Dyvet and they don't give a shit about others trying to have an okay fight.

disdain

Banned
heh, Reason I was attacking the keeps was cuz I don't want either mid nor hib in Albion, lets all go fight in odins or jamy mountains tbh! about time the "under populated" realm got fights on its doorstops!

Also FAO of people that chased me half way across albion earlier on for a soloer are you seriously that rp horny? I mean, im in a fg my group dies im at the back i speed warp and run off, the fg literally chases me ignoring the tower lord that we were defending and chases me half way across alb!

Carry this lameness on tbh !

Also, u might wanna keep an eye on ur relics hibs and mids ;)

how often are you out in rvr when theres no irvr if i may ask?

disdain

Banned
On Infi and Tic I had better experience around Crauch where there was usually a few Hibs and the odd Mid respecting fights.

It went bad in the last weeks though, lots of (stealther) duos/trios made it back to Dyvet and they don't give a shit about others trying to have an okay fight.

thats not soloing tho, thats dueling..

Taggys

Fledgling Freddie
I'm out in rvr just as much when no rvr as there is irvr! I hate iRvR tbh cuz when im not grouped in a guild group Im solo on either arms or theurg and getting trio baseline stunned down ! fun !

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
thats not soloing tho, thats dueling..

Whatever my highness.

Next time I will see you on a Vamp we will gank you as you miscalculated your chances to surive while fighting an enemy close to a FG.

I guess getting ganked or running and not fighting is soloing.

disdain

Banned
Whatever my highness.

Next time I will see you on a Vamp we will gank you as you miscalculated your chances to surive while fighting an enemy close to a FG.

I guess getting ganked or running and not fighting is soloing.

christ, you are so thick you turn the most random statement as a personal insult somehow.

do whatever makes you happy :eek7:

d@n.dk

One of Freddy's beloved
What are the reasons for albs to cut the hib port? simple question, just curious :)

Pretty simple.. course ive made a new char.. and wanted to enter DF, to PL it.. so in 4 hours, when he's L50 you can have DF-entry back again :p

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
christ, you are so thick you turn the most random statement as a personal insult somehow.

do whatever makes you happy :eek7:

Bullshit random statements don't make me happy.

I called you higness because you (seem to) have the power of word definition.

And then I disagreed giving an example.

Personal insult? Don't think so.

disdain

Banned
Bullshit random statements don't make me happy.

I called you higness because you (seem to) have the power of word definition.

And then I disagreed giving an example.

Personal insult? Don't think so.

random bullshit statements? people dont 'roam solo' at DC, you duel. theres not room for anything else.

example? you threatened to zerg me if you saw me? dunno what you are on about but Ok.

personal insult? yes it did seem to me like you took it as one.

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
random bullshit statements? people dont 'roam solo' at DC, you duel. theres not room for anything else.

example? you threatened to zerg me if you saw me? dunno what you are on about but Ok.

personal insult? yes it did seem to me like you took it as one.

I didn't threaten you for real as we don't gank visible solo'ers (people moving solo) or guys having a fight and why should I threaten someone on a forum? It was an analogy to say if you have a fight in IRVR and people pass it's hardly a duel.

Where do people roam solo then nowdays? From Berk to Beno to Eras? Only a bit bigger radius than DC area, same way of trying to find a fight.

d@n.dk

One of Freddy's beloved
Offering a Zahur's Ring, I know you needed some :p. And don't come me with this "I can afford a billion rings", I know you can!

haha... it was a couple of immolated rings though .. we still need a few of those :p .. anyway .. im not gonna PL before monday/tuesday i think, so iff you are logged in .. just come along.. you dont have to offer anything

d@n.dk

One of Freddy's beloved
/hug deception ..... ( missed a few db's today m8 ) :p

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
irvr was fun in the evening! finally dinged scout, back to retirement :p

oh, and ports are back for all realms

Raimo

One of Freddy's beloved
Well I enjoy I-RvR on my NS.Beats the boat rides really.

Pio

One of Freddy's beloved
I hate irvr on my ns just get zerged down every time

disdain

Banned
I hate irvr on my ns just get zerged down every time

then i dont think you are looking in the right places.

i really doubt there are less soloers out when theres irvr then the opposite.

Stallion

Can't get enough of FH
[ ] They don't like Hibs.
[ ] They don't like Hibs in Albion.
[ ] They don't like iRvR.
[ ] They don't like iRvR-facism.
[ ] They don't like RR12 RvR-police with DI3 bots on stick (hi Staj).
[ ] They suck and can't out interrupt Hib caster zergs with all the long range (aoe) spells they have.
[ ] They want to farm incoming Hibs at a tower the Hibs want back.
[ ] They fear that the relics will be lost if this keeps up.

Personally I think iRvR with a low population like now is quite nice when groups are out that go to somewhere else than the rock and it has been the case the last days so I don't mind it.

From a solo'ers point of view it's shit, especially late at nights, stealth zergs everywhere and some trios farming everybody solo.

let spread more lies hehe, only ran with my bot once or twice when I got outnumbered.. and when we actully took berk.

and it only has di1 :)

illu

Part of the furniture
I don't understand why soloers or stealthers don't like iRvR?
I love it, because the time between fights is smaller. The boat ride alone is several minutes, and you can still be killed within seconds of drop off point.

What do you think keeps people logged in longer? 10+ boat rides in an hour + dying a lot or 20+ iRvR fights in an hour dying a lot?

And if there are stealther gangs, wait till they pick on someone and then dive in and try and even up the numbers a bit / balance the fight :>

I would come and help - but I'm playing God of War II at the moment :)

Oli - Illu

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
IRvR is fun. Should be a rule that relics can't be taken (x-realm rule or smt) if IRvR is there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom