What are the odds on ...

PJS

Fledgling Freddie
A RR2 shade beating a RR5 infil 1v1 after missing backstab, using 2nd best enerv and lvl 45 poison, using only garrote style and wearing uncapped PvE/arti levelling gear.

Maybe I should go buy a lottery ticket while Im this lucky :)

:worthy: :worthy:

Kicks

Fledgling Freddie
If you were buffed and he weren't prolly a good chance :p

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie
PJS said:
A RR2 shade beating a RR5 infil 1v1 after missing backstab, using 2nd best enerv and lvl 45 poison, using only garrote style and wearing uncapped PvE/arti levelling gear.

Maybe I should go buy a lottery ticket while Im this lucky :)

:worthy: :worthy:

Backstab? Whats wrong with PA?

Anyway, there are a few hopeless infili's out there, especially those in DF..my 42 animist had a 50 infili try and PA me a few months ago, missed, got caught by my tangler and nuked him to 10%hp before a scout turned up and one-shotted me.

Same infili came back 4 times to kill me, everytime the same result more or less until he finally got me while i was sitting down on 30%hp after a particularly bad pull almost got me killed. Even then my fnf's got him to 30% before he got out of range :)

S

Sichama

Kicks said:
If you were buffed and he weren't prolly a good chance :p
I would say more than a good chance, i would say almost certainly.

PJS

Fledgling Freddie
The only unbuffed infil in emain is an LD one whos logged back in (yes I was buffed :) )
Was a v. close fight so must have been both buffed he died when I had 3% health left and I dropped dead to poison 4 seconds later. I got rp's though :clap:

PJS

Fledgling Freddie
Tallen said:
Backstab? Whats wrong with PA?
Hmm tried PA'ing stealthed infils facing away from you near AMG emain recently? :p Didnt think so.

Garax

Fledgling Freddie
PJS said:
Maybe I should go buy a lottery ticket while Im this lucky

I would go for this option, because you were without doubt extremely lucky, i'm guessing you fought someone who was borrowing his mates account and didnt know about dragonfang. Qudos for killing him, but seeing as sometimes my rr4 shade has been wtfpwned by rr1 infils, i can only assume the guy you fought didn't have a scooby about how to play his class :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom