What are the most annoying TV ads ?

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
What adverts appear too often ? What adverts wind you up beyond belief ?

Is it the hair shampoo adverts ?

Does the sound of one more plastically-enhanced Hollywood actress telling you to spend £50 on goat-testicle face cream because "you're worth it" make you want to punch the screen ?

Does the sound of Hugh Laurie doing Pampers ads make you cringe ?

Is it car insurance ? OR perhaps you've had a belly full of Bifidus Digestivum ?

Come vent your angst here, fellow Freddy housemates.

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
Churchhill Car Insurance

That dogs starting to piss me off.
Ohh Yes!

Ezteq

Queen of OT
yeah lol that shampoo ad where she's having an "organic" experience is just cringworthy and those adverts with the babies where people feel compelled to kiss there arses.

also those kandoo adverts actually ones quite funny, its one where the little girls dressed like a fairy and the voiceover saying something like "with kandoo arsewipes gives the power to fly everywhere" now my bf pointed this out but do you really want to talk about stuff flying everywhere when it comes to kids going for a crap?

oh and feminine hygene adverts and tha one for the thrush medicene "hi jen, you alright?" "no tbh my fanny feels like its got chicken pox.. you?" AAaarrrgh quiet you damn fewel!!!

Kaun_IA

Fledgling Freddie
cillit bang.... or how ever u write it :D

bang, bang, bang... here, there , evrywhere.... u can use it to clean evrything...

soon u will have cillit bang food products ... to clean ur insides....:twak:

enyway... dont liv in UK so we have little different ADs here :D

Morphius

Fledgling Freddie
I liked the fcuk one, but they gone and taken it off air!!

no idea really dont watch must tv but there was one i had to leave the room i hated it so much

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Morphius said:
This causes itch and a cheesy discharge.

Couldn't you have put that in a spoiler ? Didn't need to see that.

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
generic_morethan.gif

That's more than lucky!

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

DIEEEEEEEEEEEE

( Note to mods: I don't really wish death upon anyone :clap: )

Morphius

Fledgling Freddie
omg eggy i work for more than why are you wishing death upon me? i make the ads

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Sometimes the most annoying adverts are deliberately engineered so that their annoying messages stick in the mind.

"Calm down dear, its just a commercial"

Any ads with Carole Vorderman or that blonde bint doing DFS sofa ads really get my goat

Tilda

I hate most of all the Claims direct adverts and the like. "I stabbed my foot with a rusty pitchfork and Claims Direct got me £5000"
Fucking wankers. ( may find them more irritating because I'm a lawyer though)
Morethan are a tad irritating as are the thrush cream adverts (hahah did you see what I did there?! :p)

I love the shelias wheels and the privilidge adverts though :D

Cylian

Fledgling Freddie
Renault ones, ack!

especially the one with the car-souls ... :eek7:

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
there is one for a lolipop called creamosa. sometimes i wonder am i living in england? WHAT KIND OF FUCKING SHIT QUALITY IS THIS? you are clearly not english, not speaking english, your lips move twice as fast as an english person....
YET THEY DUB SOUTHERNERS VOICES ON YOU? DO YOU THINK WE CANT SEE? DO YOU THINK WE ARE STUPID?
i goto cyprus and places and see adverts of such poor quality, but this is england you fuckers. pay some money from all the kids diets u abuse with fucking sweets.

GOD, IT MAKES ME AAAANGRRYYYY.

ffs.

evzy

Can't get enough of FH
The hair shampoo one - Have you seen my socks darling? Yes in the Drawer - next to your loincloth - its the face she pulls as she says it - my missus rips it ace and has me in stiches everytime!

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
The ads I like are the ones for Nuts

"Women. Don't expect any help on Thursdays"

followed by the Great Escape theme music.

Quality.

Karl

Fledgling Freddie
No It HAS to be the Elephant Car Insurance One...

Ok...

Elephant & Host Fighting/Arguing

Customer Drives in his car...

Customer: "But what about me?? I Want Cheaper Car Insurance!!"

Host: Without even looking at the guy in the car, Turns to Camera "So There you have it! Elephant really can save you money"

So... what the hell does that explain!?! Your gonna save me money by arguing with an elephant then ignoring your customers?? Sound like Elephant.co.uk to me!!

[SS]Gamblor

Fledgling Freddie
Hmmm , i have to say the Nike add with the rather large lady dancing and at the end says "Say i'm not a athlete" .. so i do ....

The Crazy frog ones ... but haven't had to put up with them in ages.

The kandoo adds always make me laugh .... the papers always go on about kiddy fiddelers and all that yet we put up with adds like that and pampers showing bare arse and then people kissing it :eek6:

Cillit bang annoys the hell out of me more so becuase yes it does clean stuff really well , but it EATS PLASTICS ALIVE , if you have a plastic bath tub ( i don't but just in case you do) it will eat it ... it's mental.

funnist i've ever seen was a add for a Hair removal cream on some home shopping channel.

Nads hair removal :sex: :worthy: :cheers:

Eeben

Fledgling Freddie
[SS]Gamblor said:
Cillit bang annoys the hell out of me :

i really really hate this one to because they have put a danish voice on him an looks so stupid !! :twak:

Dantares

Fledgling Freddie
Hansmoleman said:
that godamned car insureance advert with the stupid parrot :(

It's Admiral Car Insurance.

Accident claim ads annoy me

Debt relief ads always get to me rather quickly as there nearly always seems to be half a dozen of them every commercial break

The worst of all though are any advert with that bloody Crazy Frog in it. In fact all mobile ring tone ones on the music channels as they are ALWAYS the damned same ones every single time.

Amanita

Part of the furniture
The ones that irritate me at the moment are:

"Give a thought for your poor sprouts" those silly Knor(spelling?) adverts

And that advert with the old war veteren which made me think it was going to be about something real deep but it was a holiday booking site or something >.<

I don't think much of those Bounty adverts either.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
The Pot Noodle ads are just stupid

UrganNagru

Fledgling Freddie
Just about any perfume advert ever mind pisses me off, with some homoerotic sailor or some woman hissing at a panther, the only redeeming feature is that the same to be getting shorter.
And like everyone else I hate accident claim adverts "I accidently slipped on some food at work n sprained me wrist" well try watching where your walking you silly moo.:m00:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom