What are realm and bounty points?

A

Arwen

Well i know how you gain them.. but can they be sued for anything.. or not?

K

klavrynd

I don't want to be rude and all that, but it might be better if you did some reading up on the game ( classesofcamelot-camelot herald- class specific sites) before you flood this board with questions.

as for your question :

realmpoints work like exp , the more you kill the more you get and the more you have the err ... better you are.

at certain numbers you gain a realm level of which 10 go in a realm rank. for each realm level you get 1 realm ability point, with wich you can "buy" realm abilities from your trainer

http://camelotherald.com/realmabilities/

Bounty points are acquired at the same way, but they get you totems, items which refuel your pow-hp-end , and guild housing, but that's prolly for 2108 :)

To help you on the reading up

quests and monster help : Warcry
general info, quests and item database : Allakhazam
maps : kirstena's atlas
item database mad troll
class encyclopedia : classes of camelot

those should get you started

A

Arwen

thank you.. i have read alot of stuff already but not found the answers to these questions, sorry if you don't like me making so many posts, but the links you gave me aern't that easy to find, well not all of them!

Thanks

R

Roo Stercogburn

Realm points are actually the rating system for the various hotels and inns around Midgard.

Taken from the guide:

Jordheim Trollodge (Rated: 3 Kobbies)
------------------------------------------------

Nice facilities, even has an outdoor muckpool for troll guests. Can comfortably sleep 1 full group per room. Leaks slightly in winter since the roof got blown off in last year's storms.

Yggdra Holiday Fort (Rated 1 Kobby)
---------------------------------------------

Under new management and has lost some of its atmosphere since the Fenrir moved in. Beautiful view of Yggdra lake, but you are likely to get eaten during the night by the hosts.

Galplen Hard Rock Cafe (Rated 5 kobbies)
--------------------------------------------------

By the trolls for the trolls: the perfect rock experience. If you are a troll this is THE place to stay. Hard food, loud music, and squishy luri's to play Trollball with. Not recommended for carbon based lifeforms. Tends to be where the in-trolls strutt their stuff. You can always get an idea of what the troll-about-town will be wearing this season, though invariably, the only changes are which race will be providing the shrunken heads hanging off their battle armour.

Users who are viewing this thread