what are peoples thoughts on clustering?

Do you like the new clustered excal/pryd servers?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Himse

FH is my second home
Samaroon EatsCheese said:
i've changed my mind after today, solo action has been f*cking amazing where ive been going

<3 cluster ^^

go get Banespike :) <3

Infanity

Can't get enough of FH
Samaroon EatsCheese said:
i've changed my mind after today, solo action has been f*cking amazing where ive been going

<3 cluster ^^

1 day nice solo, and he loves it.

Amazing xD

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Kami said:
thing is it's a minority of people and usually the same ones repeating the same old drivel.

and just how sure are u of that? :)

just because clustering got more yes votes doesent have to mean more ppl voted yes, just more accounts.

just go have a look at some of the "discussions" that were going on here when GOA first announced they were having a poll on it. quite alot
of ppl saying that they voted yes with 3,4,5+ accounts that they owned.

i'm not really bitter about the clustering. its done and over with and u cant get back to the way it was so why waste energy bitching about it.

but ppl need to be able to express their feelings about clustering tho, be it in a whiny mood or valid arguments.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Ctuchik said:
just because clustering got more yes votes doesent have to mean more ppl voted yes, just more accounts.
thats pretty stupid, people who didnt want clustering also voted with all thier accounts...

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Raven said:
thats pretty stupid, people who didnt want clustering also voted with all thier accounts...

i didnt, i have access to 4 accounts myself, but as the democratic person i am i didnt wanna cheat the poll by being able to afford having more accounts then others.

but some ppl will do anything to have it their way.

owell, were clustered now. i aint gonna argue any more about it.

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
Dorimor1 said:
I am enjoying it, alb/excals are nice and prices have dropped :)

Um... have u seen the prices on alb/pyd though lol

Try searching for aurulite and look at the retard prices , lol really. go do it.

Maybe im too generous myself but id allways sell it 50s each , ie stack of 200 for 100g. Alb/Pyd 1.7p for 100 ? lol 700g for 80 ? Its affecting the Alb/Excal prices too now aswell. Ive noticed huge price hikes in some items cos these idiots go look on the ME and follow suit. When will people learn to put stuff by its value not just lazily follow every other greedy f**k on the market.

300g for a 99% bg1 wep my ass... sigh

I feel sorry for any newish players trying to kit out thier chars :(

living

Fledgling Freddie
knighthood said:
Um... have u seen the prices on alb/pyd though lol

Try searching for aurulite and look at the retard prices , lol really. go do it.

Maybe im too generous myself but id allways sell it 50s each , ie stack of 200 for 100g. Alb/Pyd 1.7p for 100 ? lol 700g for 80 ? Its affecting the Alb/Excal prices too now aswell. Ive noticed huge price hikes in some items cos these idiots go look on the ME and follow suit. When will people learn to put stuff by its value not just lazily follow every other greedy f**k on the market.

300g for a 99% bg1 wep my ass... sigh

I feel sorry for any newish players trying to kit out thier chars :(

Farm some yourself and push the prices down :)

Garbannoch

Fledgling Freddie
clustering is nice and was needed imo

BUT Lagramon sucks big time - such crap design: never had so much framerate drops in any other zone before (even when the zone is not busy there seems to be a lot of loading at some points)

Howley

Fledgling Freddie
Garbannoch said:
clustering is nice and was needed imo

BUT Lagramon sucks big time - such crap design: never had so much framerate drops in any other zone before (even when the zone is not busy there seems to be a lot of loading at some points)

totally agree wit that ... i stay my ass outta agramon coz laggy and 4stealthers -9million stealthers poping on u at the same time :p

most points of the cluster were good...come like the ME prices seemed to be bad..hmm ? i guess just farm more and evolve wit every1 instead of w8ing for things to return to normal :(

Kaun_IA

Fledgling Freddie
yeah, cluster is nice, hate the new island for the lagg, otherways its ok

Kalidur

Fledgling Freddie
Love clustering, now looking at it should have happened a lot sooner.

Other night logged on thought, yeah i'll try winged helm for my pally, excal ran to the island not up, thought why not try pryd and there he was, killed him got the helm...

Following day went to meso to do a bit of scroll farming (for winged helm) theres 2 people with bots playing there thought this aint going to work, run back go into pryd lo and behold its empty, i managed to get 1 and 3 of the scrolls (the hard ones)....

wanted GoLM for my reaver ran into excal, camped thought why not try it on pryd... camped >.<

the BG's are more populated than ever, some nice fights happening most nights in leirvik / molvik now......

Brilliant for the casual gamer.

another thing was looking for a scroll that was being sold for 400gold on excal went and checked on pryd got it for 90 gold, same as a 1h axe i found 1p on excal got it the same axe for 200gold on pryd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom