T

tindel

Buffbots
l33t ex-CS kids
Selfish people
and Necromancers!

F

F.I.V

People who recruit your groupmembers out from under your nose as your group is forming and you're waiting for 1 person to join before moving.

A

Alkoran

people who don't like new players, teaching new players is good fun.

O

old.Stang

I really hate buffbots in RvR, nerve them!!, give them a timer for only 10 min or so and a very short range, they ruin RvR :(

You can have the best armor/weapons/jewelry all 100% with much of time and gold spent to obtain them, all your stats/skills capped with spelcraft, the best procs on your weapons/armour, but against a player with a buffbot you cant do nothing, this way even bad players without tactics, skill and knowledge of their character can be great this way...

P

[PS]Nova

the way that if you play a cleric, if you don't say something to someone the minute they come near you if you're in a group, or sat resting or whatever, they automatically assume you're a buffbot and make comments about it.

I have to go afk for various reasons a certain amount (between fights and stuff when leveling with friends), which my friends understand, but the number of times I've been called a buffbot simply because I haven't said anything or moved.... and then I get insulted and my friends get insulted because we are leveling a buffbot...

I'm a rejuve/enhance cleric, yes, but I AM NOT A BUFFBOT!

:mgwhore: :mgwhore2:

X

xplo

I hate 3 things:
Overpowernia
Nightraidguard
Zergion

T

Tranquil-

I hate the archer who assinvaded the entire Mythic dev team while they took a strawl in the frontiers with their lvl 39 clerics.

O

old.Kladen

all towns in the realm are deserted with no atomsphere

T

Tank Init

people that can hit you for more damage than the highest mobs in the game, seems a bit stupid to me that a lvl 50 player can hit for more damage than a lvl 75+ mob

S

stach

Whining ...

But wait, this means that i whine about whining, so this makes me whiner too ..... :sleeping: wait where was I ?

G

Glacier

what bothers me? hmm.. WHINERS!!!

people who constantly whines to everybody and everything about what their issues are.
Like talking in /as telling people how sick they are of bla bla bla crying out for attention, well, live with it...
If it aint fixed mythic is either fixing it or making loads of money on it, and if it is the game itself that bothers you stop playing it, noone is forcing u, and my fecking burger got cold while typing this! [/whine off]

this may seem a little hars but its the way i feel it, and this is NOT a whine-post.

and yes sum1gotPwned, pie, bla bla bla

Flame ahead ;)

H

healer_mcheal

1 thing, hmm, the fact that it takes ages to run to emain, just to type /rel after being there for about 1 min cus u get hit by about 4fg invaders

O

old.Tohtori

And now perhaps people notice( me along them) that people can say things about the game that they don't like and people don't have to bite their heads off.

My work here is done. :cool:

F

Fafnir

Originally posted by Glacier
what bothers me? hmm.. WHINERS!!!
what bothers me? Is people who whine about whiners. Hmmmm wait a minute now i'm whining about people who whine about people who whine. Dam thats even worse.

O

old.Spear

Assasins
- Can kill any class
- Can choose when they fight
- Best defence as you can't kill what you can't see or find.
- If there are enough of them can kill all defenders in a fort
- Can peice BT
- Can kill an archer in less than 10secs!
- Can kill a caster in less than 6 secs!

Why anyone bothers to roll other classes other than for PVE is beyond me.

T

The Real Redi

the lack of a decent caddy at the Emain PKs - they all seem to whisper just as im setting my tee...

actually, to add to this:

Second accounts, Buffbots, X-realm spying, DAoX, Dark tools, h4XX0rZ (w4Nxx0rZ), Odins eye, zergs, whinging assassins (like you havent got it the easiest...), Bug-abusers, People who NEVER LOG OFF!!!!11!!1!

It does make me wonder actually, of those who spend 22 hours a day here, and 2 hours AFK, do you work? How many of you are disabled/bedridden? How many of you can recall the last time they shut down their PC and went and sat in the garden? :lol:

i only get so peeved as i seem to have work to live, and once in a while, i lose my job then spend all of my time looking for another one. If you all work, please tell me what jobs you have, as it's getting dull, actually earning my living, and i want a cushy job like you guys :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom