What accents do you find sexy on women?

Killswitch

FH is my second home
Gamah said:
Yeah, It could be, but I would think the Ruhypnol played a bigger part?

"Hi, I love your accent. By the way, does this rag smell like Chloroform to you?"

swords

Can't get enough of FH
Although i agree with Naetha that Yorkshire accents on men are good (Being biased and all :p ) on women it just sounds horrific. 18 years i've lived there and the ones with the strong accent just sound...wrong.

Killswitch

FH is my second home
swords said:
Although i agree with Naetha that Yorkshire accents on men are good (Being biased and all :p ) on women it just sounds horrific. 18 years i've lived there and the ones with the strong accent just sound...wrong.

Can't be as bad as Brummie women...jeez

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
I dunno about accents, but I suggest you all listen to Charlotte Green on radio 4. Sexiest voice ever.

You can probably find something on the bbc website with her in.

Marc

FH is my second home
Geordie and Scouse. Midlands and Southern accents put me right off.

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Gamah said:
It doesn't matter, if your called Helga you can have some English pork.

no sane swede would name their daughters helga in this century :/

think thats a dutch name more then a swede one iirc.

Ingafgrinn Macabre

Can't get enough of FH
Ctuchik said:
no sane swede would name their daughters helga in this century :/

think thats a dutch name more then a swede one iirc.
Helga is most certainly not dutch :)

Anyway, a flemish accent.... really, you'd have to drag me away... sounds soooo cute, even when they're having a go at you shouting and cursing, it still sounds sweet :p

Mikah75

Can't get enough of FH
eugh, fucking brummies, not that i love any female accent tbh but theres a few brummies here and my god, they're so annoying, they all seem to be really arrogant and have a shrill piercing voice HIYA IM FROM BURGHHHHMINGGG AMMMM!

but on men, soft welsh, irish, scottish accents are nice:p english ones dont really 'do' anything, however i do seem to get attention from females in bristol because of my dull kentish accent:p not that it matters but any attentions attention!

Cozak

Part of the furniture
Naetha said:
On men most accents are sexy, in particular Scottish, Irish, and Welsh accents. Also got a bit of a thing for Geordie and Yorkshire accents.

Alreeeet (Geordie for 'how you doing?') :D

So much Geordie loving in this thread! Im liking it.
One of the girls from my halls of residence is originally from Turkey but she went to school in Oman at the American British Academy for like 4 years, her accent is a strange mix of Turkish and almost American.. its shit hot.

Tilda

Scottish, Irish, Welsh mainly.
Had this lecturer last year from scotland and I swear I was in a coma most of her lectures, I was in love with her accent!

Commandment

Fledgling Freddie
o0 irish love! rox! tell me, what do ye count as a irish accent? i am intrested to know ....

Gamah

Banned
Commandment said:
o0 irish love! rox! tell me, what do ye count as a irish accent? i am intrested to know ....

Like a soft Dublin accent.

Chronictank

FH is my second home
Mikah75 said:
but on men, soft welsh, irish, scottish accents are nice:p english ones dont really 'do' anything, however i do seem to get attention from females in bristol because of my dull kentish accent:p not that it matters but any attentions attention!
pft attention whore!

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
French, Italian, and Greek

In the UK, Scottish at a push

Most unpleasant language to listen to is German

Biggest accent turn-off in the UK definitely Brummie.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Cromcruaich said:
I dunno about accents, but I suggest you all listen to Charlotte Green on radio 4. Sexiest voice ever.

You can probably find something on the bbc website with her in.

Here:

Knock yourself out

news_cgreen.jpg

Nate

FH is my second home
i reckon any one of welsh/irish/french, an american accent would probably just get annoying after a while..although first of all i'd find it funny ;p but around here all you get is either the essex chav accent or slightly posh one not great to choose from :( guess the slightly posh wins though, as it is possible to communicate with them!

Mas

One of Freddy's beloved
Likewise with the irish accent but the georide accent is an utter hornblower i either wanna fall asleep or jump them its just mmmmmmm nice!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom