What about the other elves?

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Talk about stringing us along....anyone got any idea's as to what the last few classes will be? or when they plan to tell us?

Aesgir

Loyal Freddie
I care! I care! I wanna look at all the available options, then still decide I wanna be a Dwarf anyway :worthy:

AngelHeal

Part of the furniture
I care! I care! I wanna look at all the available options, then still decide I wanna be a Dwarf anyway :worthy:

oh the descission to be a elf here was made long time ago;>

been one in every mmorpg / rpg.

depends on nfd what they go (destruction / order) if ill be dark elf or posh elf

Aeiedil

Fledgling Freddie
oh the descission to be a elf here was made long time ago;>

been one in every mmorpg / rpg.

depends on nfd what they go (destruction / order) if ill be dark elf or posh elf

Pft I was only an elf in WoW and then it was cause I love the druid class, and my guild decided to go Alliance

Gimps

I wanted to be a cow dammit

vayasen

Fledgling Freddie
the only thing more amusing than running through emain with your guild and seeing a lone Lurikeen emerging from the bushes (who then would promptly turn tail and run...folllowed by my /macro of 'weapons down lads, strangle it') would be a lone elf doing a similar thing.

'ELF!', charge!!!

Aeiedil

Fledgling Freddie
the only thing more amusing than running through emain with your guild and seeing a lone Lurikeen emerging from the bushes (who then would promptly turn tail and run...folllowed by my /macro of 'weapons down lads, strangle it') would be a lone elf doing a similar thing.

'ELF!', charge!!!

Everyone loves a luri :)

I hvae to admit to being that lone luri a lot of times hehe ;) got myself into some proper messes sneaking around enemy forts :)

DarkSnaker

Fledgling Freddie
Would swap out Shade for Sorc

Sorc could be either RangedDPS or Support/Healer...
but in the lore there is only the female Sorceress?
And they said Witch Elf would be their last female-only class.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom