What a rotten evening...

Status
Not open for further replies.

dysfunction

FH is my second home
Since others have posted rants in the past I thought I'd join in...

A week from saturday I'm going skiing. this will be the second time I'm going and I'm really looking forward to it.

I am planning on going skiing more often so I went out tonight and bought a nice ski jacket.

So far so good.

Now I'm sitting at home and I'm writing a note to myself and suddenly notice my hands is covered in ink! And its going everywhere now So I rush with the pen to the dustbin and when I get back I see some of it has now gone onto my brand new skiing jacket!!! :mad:

Now my hands are all covered in ink which doesnt seem to want to wash off!

I managed to get most of it off my hands but its still quite noticeable....but thats not all...

I'm now in the kitchen cutting some hard cheese and the knife slips and I've now sliced a huge chunk of my finger!!! :(
I would show you a picture but its wrapped up in the last two plasters that I have! My finger is now blue and sliced!

I dread to see what it looks like once I take the plaster off. And I'm going skiing in a week and half!! :mad: Its not going to be properly healed by then!

:(

L_Plates

Fledgling Freddie
Fs it can only get worse ............... I mean better !!

Seriously though i hope it heals in time m8, goodluck.

Nos

Fledgling Freddie
See if you spent less time posting shit on this forum you'd be better with knives

tRoG

Fledgling Freddie
Nos said:
See if you spent less time posting shit on this forum you'd be better with knives

I feel like are arse for doing this, but that comment really deserves a great big
:rolleyes:

Trem

Not as old as he claims to be!
Sounds like my day off last Friday. Shaved a chunk out of my todger...AGAIN...then I sliced open my right thumb on a computer case ffs, THEN I sliced open my left finger. Fair to say I didn't wank on Friday.

xane

Fledgling Freddie
Trem said:
Shaved a chunk out of my todger...AGAIN...then I sliced open my right thumb on a computer case ffs, .

I normally use a cross-head screwdriver, far less painful.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Last week I broke a breakfast bowl, a glass beaker, a wine glass, and a brand new jar of sweetner.

On the same day.

At different times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom