Wha ... Wha ... What's Happening to Me?

J

Jonaldo

I always used a trackball when playing Missile Command and Reactor in the arcades.

Does that count for anything? :p

W

whipped

Originally posted by Testin da Cable
no :p
But the fact that he played Missile Command in an arcade makes me want to give him a hug :D

T

Testin da Cable

I never take anyone seriously when they use the ":p" smiley. not even me!

in light of ECA's comment re my leching the above comment may seem slightly dodgy :/

T

Tenko

My mate plays fps non-inverted. He also doesn't believe that firewalls are necessary for home pc's.

Oh.. and he's always voted Tory too.

Do we need anymore proof that whipped is damned too the lowest level of hell?

T

Testin da Cable

whipped's been to hell but they couldn't take his moaning about gh3y se>< and made him leave

N

newborn

wasd and non-inverted mouse is the way forwards tbh. in fact, even through UT and Q3, i still used the thresh.cfg from q2 with one or two modifications. the arrow keys were bound to say things like "gg" "hehe" "shot" and "fuck off cunt".

happy days indeed.

J

Jonaldo

Originally posted by newborn
wasd and non-inverted mouse is the way forwards tbh. in fact, even through UT and Q3, i still used the thresh.cfg from q2 with one or two modifications. the arrow keys were bound to say things like "gg" "hehe" "shot" and "fuck off cunt".

happy days indeed.
Sounds like the people I enjoyed killing repeatedly :)

W

Wij

I configure every game like I used to play QW. You should see the looks I get at Twister.

W

whipped

whipped's been to hell but they couldn't take his moaning about gh3y se>< and made him leave
There's never enough. Even in hell!

C

Ch3tan

I never take anyone seriously when they use the ":p" smiley. not even me!

in light of ECA's comment re my leching the above comment may seem slightly dodgy :/

He didnt make a comment, he clicked his mouse twice.

I'm waiting for him to make a point one day, rather than repeat other peoples twaddle.

Users who are viewing this thread