Werewolf game #2B

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
They need some vets like us in their village.

Be like BB Will, give them some new housemates! We'll be waiting months for the next set of games at this rate :p

ECA

I am a FH squatter
Yes but if Will sent us both in I'd just try and convince them to burn you :(

ECA

I am a FH squatter
Village B is slower than a small aquatic mammal trying to swim through lava.

Damini

Part of the furniture
BAH! I can't help changing my vote all the time. I'm gullible, and a sucker for a sob story, and so when ever someone says they are innocent I change my mind :(

RandomBastard

Can't get enough of FH
I have to admit you were third on my wolf list. 1) being calaen and 2) being itcheh

Damini

Part of the furniture
Next time I will be a cold hearted cow, and all pleading will fall on deaf ears, and I will never change my mind and I will dance around with firelighters and kindling. You'll see!

Or I might still be a soft touch. More likely.

Mabs

J Peasemould Gruntfuttock
aah well sorry for trying to kill you off first, seems its contagious, you must be very furtive :mad:

RandomBastard

Can't get enough of FH
Next time I will be a cold hearted cow, and all pleading will fall on deaf ears, and I will never change my mind and I will dance around with firelighters and kindling. You'll see!

Or I might still be a soft touch. More likely.

Well you thought I was a wolf. Which I wasnt :p

Damini

Part of the furniture
No I didn't. Not that I remember, at any rate. But to be fair, I didn't have a clue.

RandomBastard

Can't get enough of FH
damini said:
. I thought Random and Itcheh were the wolves - hence my vote for you Itcheh, after Cal's pleading - but now poor Random has been revealed as a villager I think I was led astray on that line of thinking, so back to Malacheon and Cal.

You thought I was a wolf!

Damini

Part of the furniture
Oh, okay. Well, at some stage I've thought everyone was a wolf. I didn't vote for you though :)

Fweddy

FH is my second home
Don't worry Dams, you're in a better place now, where villager and werewolf can frolic together in peace.

*frolics*

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
stop changing your mind all the frigging time, Dams! you'll live longer :)

Damini

Part of the furniture
I'm easily influenced, and I have an over active guilt response, and would feel wretched if I killed the wrong person :(

And that game will be dull without me changing my mind. Look how slow it is now. S-l-o-w. I think we should dress up in white sheets and go haunt the thread. But first...

*frolics*

itcheh

Part of the furniture
Ah well ... I always knew I was a dead man (wolf) walking this round ... my only chance was to try and spin the arguments around until people were dizzy and confused.

:flame::flame:

Rubric

Part of the furniture
Apologies Damini, The only innocent we burnt as well.

And by the way it wasn't just that post Jup, you looked shady all along but only because of the way you seemed to be voting with Damini lol.

itcheh

Part of the furniture
After Jup died, I was just voting to save my skin tbh! Thought I was a goner on Friday ... but then I managed to convince you all I was innocent .. and Damini paid the price.

TdC was rather tasty ;)

Rubric

Part of the furniture
After Jup died, I was just voting to save my skin tbh! Thought I was a goner on Friday ... but then I managed to convince you all I was innocent .. and Damini paid the price.

TdC was rather tasty ;)

Yeah you were almost a gonner the day we burnt the witch. She was a witch you know, not a werewolf i admit but a witch and witches need to be burnt as well.

Well that's what i keep telling myself. Helps with the guilt.

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
I was pretty much knackered from the start - Will unwittingly made me a wolfie and Poag a seer - he used to work for me, so the first thing he is going to do is check my status, so he stumbled across a wolf ID first night of trying :D

I really enjoyed the game, and watching Itcheh try to squirm his way out a second time was highly entertaining :fluffle:

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
Good game and well done to all involved!!!

We could have had Itcheh very early on. It took some doing to avoid being killed by my fellow villagers though, I just feel sorry for Dams :(

itcheh

Part of the furniture
BURN DAMINI!

BTW thanks Wil, really enjoyed the game. Can't wait for the next one :)

Poag

m00?
I was pretty much knackered from the start - Will unwittingly made me a wolfie and Poag a seer - he used to work for me, so the first thing he is going to do is check my status, so he stumbled across a wolf ID first night of trying :D

I really enjoyed the game, and watching Itcheh try to squirm his way out a second time was highly entertaining :fluffle:

Best bit was, he only realised what my office taunting was just after he died :p

So couldn't warn Itcheh! wootness :p

I was really wondering how to convince everyone else i was the seer. In the end the only way was to blow someone elses cover..malech in this case

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom