I am a FH squatter
Bit shit so far, looks like everyone wolfine or not is keeping quiet :(

Will

/bin/su
No chatting about it outside the thread. :eek:

*locks forum*

Will

/bin/su
It's pretty depressing how quickly G and Ch3t die. If they didn't get killed on the first night, everyone would assume they were wolves. :/

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Oh for fucks sake. Well I won't survive for long anyway, if I am not burnt by a bunch of overzealous bigots, some wolf will think it's funny to eat me, or some twat with a gun will shoot me.

Screw you all.

After looking at the village census, I have decided that RandomIce must burn because I like him least.

vote Randomtwit

^ Ahem.

Righto, well I was going to name my suspects for wolves today. And vote to burn randomrubric. My fellow villagers had better burn him again.

wolf pack 1: gunner and eca

Levin

Can't get enough of FH
Heh, well at least I went down fighting! Nobody calls me a cock and lives. Good thing he was a werewolf! :flame:

Fweddy

FH is my second home
If you've done what I now suspect you've done then you're a mean, tricksy man Will. Good idea though :)

Levin

Can't get enough of FH
Bah, now I'm all curious! But why are you confused Fweddy? Why couldn't it have been the other wolf pack that ate you?

Will

/bin/su
Fweddy is confused because he was in the same pack as gunner440. ;)

Levin

Can't get enough of FH
Aaah, that's odd indeed considering the different "haircuts" on the pictures. :)

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
ooooo!

I see. A 3 wolf pack, but only one wolf knows both members, the others only know one member. Or one wolf in two packs, fighting only for his own survival and victory.

I told you gunner ate me. The bastard.

Will

/bin/su
Shame he got fucking shot, eh? Anyway, it'll have confused the shit out of the remaining furry/furries.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
It should make the voting very intresting indeed, might take a while for them to decide night actions too.

Levin

Can't get enough of FH
Shame he got fucking shot, eh? Anyway, it'll have confused the shit out of the remaining furry/furries.

Well he shouldn't have called the vigilante with a shotgun a COCK! I took it kind of personally.

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Will is teh evul!!!!!!!!!!

:)

Malecheon

Fledgling Freddie
So who were the wolves then ?

And I hate being the Doc, so random as to who to protect on the first few nights.

Maybe the Doc should have the option of role-blocking a wolf instead of protecting? Wolfsbane to keep the from the door, would work to stop a wolf from going out to hunt also ?

Or is that too powerful ?

inactionman

Can't get enough of FH
Random you were a useless seer! gohan innocent, oh how we laughed!

Evil idea for the wolves Will, we thought there was another pack!

RandomBastard

Can't get enough of FH
what where when?
I have no idea what went on.
I fed the villagers the info will gave me.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
When I recommend people to burn random, they should take my advice. Even if they have to do it twice.

I told you that you were a faulty seer random.

Will

/bin/su
Random was a naive seer, not a real seer. He always returned a result of innocent.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Explain all the roles please Will, because you were truly evil this time round.

gohan

FH is my second home
Random was a naive seer, not a real seer. He always returned a result of innocent.

ROFL i did giggle to myself when he said i was innocent ^^

tho tbh with fweddy/gunners death i thought their was another pack and as random said i was innocent i though it must be him

so what.... was 1 of the wolf (was a 4 wolf pack me gunner fweddy and inaction) on his own? so he could claim 1 solo kill a night aswell as killing with grp?

Will

/bin/su
The new roles were naive seer, who always returns the result of innocent (though until gohan, he had always picked innocents), and werewolf godfather, who is within the wolf pack, but with a solo kill, and only wins if he is the only survivor. He had a couple more abilities, but they weren't ever used so I'm keeping them to myself.

Stimpy

Fledgling Freddie
I knew Inaction was a WW the minute I was killed the first night, I'm disappointed you guys didn't put together that I was voting for him that first round and got eaten :twak:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom