Werewolf #5

Malecheon

Fledgling Freddie
Poo :(

Oh well, going to be an interesting game with such a small number of players, and knowing all the roles, although I do feel the wolf roleblocker could be the deciding factor.

RandomBastard

Can't get enough of FH
vote will for mayor!

Opps i'm dead...
Sorry mal but you knew coming out as seer was risky considering calaen :p

Will

/bin/su
The point of the roleblocker is to stop the seer declaring, and then having the doctor protect him. I guess it didn't come to that. ;)

Malecheon

Fledgling Freddie
Yeah, I know that, I've read some of the mafia games in the DaoC section and it's interesting to see the role interaction there sometimes.

Although if that happens, the wolves can always just roleblock the seer each night instead, and start munching people until they get the doc.

I was bound to get lynched first time at some point, been pretty lucky in the other games, just unfortunate it happened this game as seer.

Malecheon

Fledgling Freddie
Hah! I had a feeling Ch3t was a furry :p

Don't know who the other one is though, but I would guess at tab atm.

RandomBastard

Can't get enough of FH
I F**KING KNEW IT!!!!!!!!!!!!
I F**KING WELL KNEW IT!!!!!!!!

DAMN YOU DAMINI FOR MAKING ME SWITCH

wait...

does this mean that damini is ch3t's partner in crime?

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
ERm... I went out on the piss and come back to find no one was around to change the vote :/ bugger. I was expecting some activity from Frizz tab and damini as they were all online when I made my last post. I wouldn't have untied the vote if I knew they were all buggering off.

Frizz

Can't get enough of FH
Fuck sake, why'd I have to get mauled? :(

taB is %100 wolf. I think he may have made a stronger case if he ate Milkshake and tried to convince Damini I was a furry. As it stands, he's probably going to try and convince Dams that Milkshake is a wolf.

Either way, I think he's lost. :)

And Ch3t, I knew something was up with you when you kept on saying I was the only one you trusted! I just didn't want to say anything, in the event you twisted my words to suit you. :(

RandomBastard

Can't get enough of FH
I'm convinced its damini thats the wolf and she mauled you to make us suspect tab

Frizz

Can't get enough of FH
She wouldn't have voted Ch3tan if she was a wolf.

Frizz

Can't get enough of FH
She could have just let the votes stay on Milkshake, when there were four votes against him, including mine. But she didn't. If she was a wolf, she could have won it there, without saying anything. But then she tied it voting Ch3tan after I switched, then Ch3tan bizarrely changed his vote and condemned himself after.

The fact that taB came out and said he was beaten to it, was a bluff.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
I only changed my vote because I wanted to get some more vote changes out of the rest of you to cause more suspicion and doubt over the voting patterns. I would have changed it back, to hang the vote, but I was at work and missed will's deadline :/

I thought you were painted as a suspect quite well, but the others never really jumped on you collectively. The lets vote ch3tan/eca thing really worked against me in the first day, had to not stay as quiet as I wanted.

RandomBastard

Can't get enough of FH
The lets vote ch3tan/eca thing really worked against me in the first day, had to not stay as quiet as I wanted.

So basically you would have gotten away with it if it wasn't for that pesky meddling bastard? :p

Frizz

Can't get enough of FH
My arguments couldn't have been too weak, then. :) It was really quite stressful arguing with taB, though. A constant thorn in my side. :(

I had a ray of hope with you and Dams seeming to defend me. That's probably why the others didn't jump on me.

Then you turned out to be a wolf, and I was half surprised, half not. :)

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Well milkshake has pointed the finger squarely at damini.

I wonder how many vote swings and arguments there will be on this final day?

Frizz

Can't get enough of FH
I can't believe it, tbh. He votes with her to lynch you, then votes to lynch her. Is he paying any attention at all? :)

Will

/bin/su
I can't believe it, tbh. He votes with her to lynch you, then votes to lynch her. Is he paying any attention at all? :)
I'm not sure what he is playing at tbh. I can't see this being his real vote.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Ahh, well done. I was hoping tab would jump on the fact that damini had a big hole in her argument.

She kept saying that she had cast the deciding vote against me, she did not, I untied the vote with myself.

It was difficult being the wolf when tab and I were not online at the same time and so could not discuss which direction we wanted to go in, meant we both took lots of individual actions that probably bought about our downfall.

So nearly had damini implicated though.

Milkshake

Loyal Freddie
Why the randomness? Well, I was making Damini sweat because I kinda thought she was the Villager (protected her in the last round) but I wanted her to make her work for it and prove she wasn't a wolfie.

I also wanted to not be 'attached' to anyone...if I defend someone it can be used against me at a later date, and as the doctor I didn't want that to happen.

Finally, I got DAMN lucky with the over-vote...was out in the pub getting pissed for the whole drama. I think if I got involved with it, I might have fucked things up...don't let anyone tell you that drinking of an evening is bad for you!

Good game guys (and gals!) and looking forward to the next one.

taB

Part of the furniture
Talked far too much as I had a couple of days with little on at work :)

Ho hum, was good fun!

Malecheon

Fledgling Freddie
What made you all think I was a wolf so early?

I don't know if Will selects the roles for each player at random, but I kind of thought he might have picked you this time, that was the only reason I picked you on day 1.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom