Werewolf 3

Will

/bin/su
I really wasn't expecting Ch3t and ECA to both die so soon. Things will be very quiet in the thread now. ;)

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
why can I still read this? have you forgotten to reset the password or have I become a supermod without anyone telling me?

Will

/bin/su
You're a mod, I guess it doesn't ask you for password. Get out. :eek:

TdC

no, it used to ask me all the time! don't worry though, I didn't read the comments about rubbishy things :(

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Ah well, I guess killing me and ECA off is someones idea of a funny :/

Without our mad theories and accusations and counter-accusations this is going to be a looooong game :p

I have a feeling fweddy and random are wolves in one pack or another.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
That is certainly a shame, since you voted for ECA so quickly and another of your enemies from your old village Ch3t was attacked during the night. This does look strange indeed.

WOLF!!

vote the geordie

also quite suspicious of the new players, milkshake in particular.

ECA

I am a FH squatter
I think damini is a wolf.

Will

/bin/su
Do you not buy her "I'm not a wolf or a villager" defense?

ECA

I am a FH squatter
Do you not buy her "I'm not a wolf or a villager" defense?

If she's a seer she could reveal info to save her and that person could confirm. ( unless they died ).
If she's a doctor she can save herself anyway even if she reveals it.
If she's a vigilante she's gonna get eaten and would ask for the doctor to save her ( if there is one ).

It just doesn't make sense which is why it seems like a bluff ( but it is damini and she is a woman - allegedly ) so who knows.

Will

/bin/su
Doctors can't protect themselves. I'm surprised that, even assuming she is bluffing, she didn't just pick a role, rather than messing around.

Then again, I may have included a couple of extras in this game.

ECA

I am a FH squatter
Doctors can't protect themselves. I'm surprised that, even assuming she is bluffing, she didn't just pick a role, rather than messing around.

Then again, I may have included a couple of extras in this game.

Vs thinking players when they play in a way that makes no sense or not very much sense it tends to mean either a very strong hand or a bluff ( talking about poker ).

Of course vs unthinking players they typically play in a way that makes no sense anyway so its easier to fold marginal hands and wait for a better occasion.

You also have to weigh in psychology - if damini feels she is losing ( ie getting burnt ) then she should be more inclined to gamble.

I don't think you can accurately say one way or the other right now but its certainly a strange way to play the game for the known roles we have seen before which is why it feels very bluffy to me.

Either way I would expect either wolfpack to try killing Damini tonight if she isnt burnt ( because there is no doctor gauranteed ) which should make this turns outcome very telling - if there is only 1 death then Damini was likely protected by someone, if there are two deaths we can 99% say Damini is a wolf ).

ECA

I am a FH squatter
Also, it would be a totally sick move if Damini is a wolf and her+partner dont kill anyone tonight so there is only 1 death.

That would be the sickest move they could make I think.

Will

/bin/su
I can't really comment any further without giving stuff away, which would ruin the fun of you lots speculation. :)

ECA

I am a FH squatter
also I think this morning when it was a vote for dams I felt like you should have stopped there, it had been going yesterday/this morning and kinda feel like these 2 day turns are a bit silly :p

Will

/bin/su
I've been letting it drag on a bit because I find the debate interesting, and it also (in my opinion) swings things in favour of the villagers a bit. Things should speed up drastically after the next night phase. I'm just going to go kill someone off now.

ECA

I am a FH squatter
Should get a lot of debate after that burning depending on how many people and who gets eated.

Also gonna speculate that randombastard is a tentative wolfboy.

Will

/bin/su
I know that. Sometimes I'm amazed at the way these votes go. As a rule of thumb, if someone is likely to be lynched, they probably aren't a wolf.

mank!

Part of the furniture
people change their votes too easily and too often.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
I just got home and read both threads.

I do not believe that dams got away with that. Looks like a lot of wolfpack vote stacking to get the result they want.

mank! they kill all the good ones off first :/

taB

Part of the furniture
Wtf just happened there then Will! Anyone actually survive?

itcheh

Part of the furniture
Carnage! It's like some suicide cult.

Shame I was killed off by fellow furries ... Especially as I'm sure I know who's who. I guess there are 3 packs?

Will

/bin/su
Correct, 3 packs, and a pair of lover vigilantes, kill one, and you get a shooting spree.

I put in the vigs to balance out the number of wolves. But they slaughtered all the medical population of the town instead. :/

TdC

bah, and I was wearing my sexy nurse special undies too :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom