Werewolf #14

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
*struggles not to implode*

*imitates stressed eric*

how did rb not get lynched..... argrgrhghghghghghghg. How stupid can a village yokel be? :(

Heh yes - I was reading that and amazed he got away with it :D

go go my lovely wolfpack!!!! \o/\o/\o/ :D

Mabs

J Peasemould Gruntfuttock
i did deliberatly avoid posting ~anything~ for as long as possible, but noone picked up on it, as was said, people are just random picking names or revenge voting, noone seems to actually have a reason

and can we have a diff forum for the Thing ? cos playing both i dont want to see the post game info for the other :)

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
If jimmy and random do not get lynched over the next two days I swear I will invade the thread and tell them to man up or ctfoad.

ECA

I am a FH squatter
I think the rest of the villagers left are one brain short of being human.

Cadiva

Part of the furniture
Hey I tried to get Random lynched but the rest decided I was furry rather than I just walked funny with a trouser leg rolled up.

RandomBastard

Can't get enough of FH
*grins revealing pointy sharp villager eating teeth*

Go wolves, I was so waiting to die, it seems the villagers all had death wishes

*high fives malecheon itcheh and jupitus*

Jimmy

Resident Freddy
bah ch3t have faith in me im no wolf i protected you the first night knowing someone would try and kill you :)

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
You deserved to die for not voting random when he was so blatently a wolf.

I have to say that was the worse game so far. Non-participation is killing the flow of the game, no one can really tell what is going on. The wolves won because of the huge amount of apathy from the rest of the players.

Either sort it out or dont play. Yes it is only a game, but you are ruining the game by siging up to play then not participating. ECA has already suggested auto-voting the non posters or one liners, or mod killing for non-activity on any given day. Will does a great job in giving his time to run these, so give a little time back if you want to play.

I am considering going to play in the FHOT games instead as the players are active.

Now my rant is out of the way, Tdc, I did not think you could have a joint victory. The SK can only win if he is the last man standing. Surely it is a wolf victory as they will just gang up on the SK as well.

Will

/bin/su
Joint victory isn't strictly right, but it works for me. I did the sums, and wolves should have won, or drawn with the SK, after another round of voting.

I'm not sure what to do about inactives. If I just modkill quiet people, it will destroy the game. "After lynching, all the wolves are modkilled. Villagers win!!" doesn't exactly make for a satisfying game. I may have to work out an acceptable level of activity, and mark it up in the game rules. Suggestions?

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
bah ch3t have faith in me im no wolf i protected you the first night knowing someone would try and kill you :)

uhuh. And where were you when I needed the protection eh? eh? Probably protecting one of your furry friends!

Malecheon

Fledgling Freddie
We didn't want to go for Ch3t the first night for the very reason that he always gets targetted and therefore might be protected.

I have no-idea how random survived so long. We were doing great until Itcheh got cucumbered, but then the villagers not going for Random and the slowdown of posts over a bank-holiday weekend worked in our favour.

Who was the killer then ?

ECA

I am a FH squatter
Joint victory isn't strictly right, but it works for me. I did the sums, and wolves should have won, or drawn with the SK, after another round of voting.

I'm not sure what to do about inactives. If I just modkill quiet people, it will destroy the game. "After lynching, all the wolves are modkilled. Villagers win!!" doesn't exactly make for a satisfying game. I may have to work out an acceptable level of activity, and mark it up in the game rules. Suggestions?

I think its something the participants need to fix themselves.

If the wolves see some villages with a few one line+posts before their nightchoice, they should kill them, and villagers should vote for one line+vote people as well.

Will

/bin/su
The wolves will leave them alone, if the villagers are killing them off (which never seems to happen)

Smaller games should help with activity anyway.

Malecheon

Fledgling Freddie
The wolves benefit from inactive or quiet players, so it's up to the villagers to pick them off.

Sort of suspected it was Medusa, as she seemed keen to just get the voting over with and get to the nigth phase for another kill, but wasn't 100% sure.

Dr Medusa

Fledgling Freddie
Lol, I have to be honest that was mostly cause I was fucked off with the whole thing dragging on for so long. Also, it didnt really make any difference who got lynched as long as it wasnt me!

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Suggestions?
Must vote each day.
Must confirm use of or holding to order of role each day.
Day being weekday, i.e. not weekends.

Cadiva

Part of the furniture
We didn't want to go for Ch3t the first night for the very reason that he always gets targetted and therefore might be protected.

I have no-idea how random survived so long. We were doing great until Itcheh got cucumbered, but then the villagers not going for Random and the slowdown of posts over a bank-holiday weekend worked in our favour.

Who was the killer then ?

I tried to go for Random!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom