Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Guess I may as well get the thread up and running, eh Will? :D

Jupitus

Staff member
FH Subscriber
People might have connected my late addition to the game with being a wolf so as not to disturb the prepared balance, maybe?

Anyway, I enjoyed that - suitable kicking and screaming, I thought :D

Will

/bin/su
I don't think so. I was undecided to make you a wolf or a villager. Ah well. Short but sweet. ;)

Levin

Can't get enough of FH
Victim of a serial killer. Ouch! And what was that belt thing on my head? Is it because i was a mason, or because of some sick thing the killer did to me? :p

Will

/bin/su
Its a ball gag. The trouser leg was a mason thing, the rest is the serial killer. ;)

Bobby

Regular Freddie
I am most pleased that my contribution got your furry ass burnt, jup-the-peasant. Even if it did get your angry buddies on my ass afterward. :)

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Waaay to many inactive people in this game, it has some good debate though.

Only 9 out of 15 people voted on day two or commented. Nearly impossible to figure anything out under those conditions.

No one seems to have picked up on the fact that Levin was a mason, even though it says so on the first post. Wonder if they will realise I am one.

I feel sorry for my fellow masons, our list of suspects was quite big, but unfortunetly we can only target the people who have actually posted so far.

Will

/bin/su
I've been adding the title Mason to the list of the fallen, so its pretty bloody obvious imo.

Jupitus

Staff member
FH Subscriber
Hmmm... ECA, Random, ECA, Random.....

/yawn :)

Will

/bin/su
The game has really stalled. It seems no one wants to change their vote, and Calaen just cba voting.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
It's cause they killed me.

TBH, I really do not get why some of the people come back and put their names in the wolf queue. All half of them do is declare a vote, they do not even try to explain their vote and we get no banter at all from them.

ECA

I am a FH squatter
Idd, I'd prefer smaller 7-11 man games than these bigger games that drag on because its easy to hide in the background.

also: cockarsebadger @ plebs.com

itcheh

Part of the furniture
Damn - trying to distance myself from the bandwagons seems to have made me an easy target for the serial killer.

/walks away dropping bits of cauliflower behind

gohan

FH is my second home
sigh

first night ECA innocent (was gonna post to save you if the voting swang that way but u got burnt before i got home from work) second day ch3t as he was still alive... innocent then killed..... 3rd day levin,,, same

4th day i catch a furry and i die :< guess im not suposed to reveal it here?

fuck it!

it was random....

Will

/bin/su
You can reveal it here, thats the point of a locked forum. ;)

ECA

I am a FH squatter
Cadivas the serial killer then, or has some other night turn option that she takes 10 years over :p

Will

/bin/su
It has been different roles taking ages each night. Mostly the wolves though, with the doc not being that fast one night either.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Cadivas the serial killer then, or has some other night turn option that she takes 10 years over :p

Cadiva's been initiated so she ain't a wolf a SK or a doc. Neither is Insane.

ECA

I am a FH squatter
I told them to kill random the thick bastards.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
I'm actually quite pissed at how that went, I really did not think if the wolves killed me that the real villagers would go for you. So much obvious bandwagoning and the villagers do not seem to care.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
OMG! Jimmy is such a wolf, he has named 2 people I know are innocent and tried to save random.

ECA

I am a FH squatter
Its also funny that nobody has picked up on the masons in the game yet.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
I'm sure I said that on the first page ECA :) It's even listed on my death info, and levins.

These people aren't even trying to win, they can't even be bothered to check the facts.

*moans and grumbles more about gameplay being ruined by lazy and non-commited players*

ECA

I am a FH squatter
To be fair :p I was a little uncomitted this game early on, hence the mistakes I made that you picked up on ( kinda hard to concentrate on reading threads properly when playing 4-6 tables of poker at the same time ).

gohan

FH is my second home
It has been different roles taking ages each night. Mostly the wolves though, with the doc not being that fast one night either.

the seer was very promt tho right ;) should give me roles more often

also as i said i knew you were innocent ECA but will killed ya before i could say my peice and i wasnt gonna reveal my role when you were in no danger, maybe i should have tho could of got protected and not fucking eaten

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
*struggles not to implode*

*imitates stressed eric*

how did rb not get lynched..... argrgrhghghghghghghg. How stupid can a village yokel be? :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom