we're the daddies

O

old.deathmask

BWTFCL must be best (or TFC best game) - compare amount of posts in this forum to the Unreal Fortress Forum. Muahahahahahahhahahaha.

m00:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

O

old.[SCW]Moon

I been reading all this stuff about Q3 being the number 1 online game and CS being better than TFC

looking at thse posts the people that are rating the games know F all

Wonder whats gonna happen when TFC2 is out

O

old.Mr War

HL has just over 10,000 servers, Q3 has just over 2000 servers. i think that says it all? regarding mods, CS is just a pile of wank if u ask me

O

old.[SCW]LaMagra

Spread the word! NGUK got it all wrong and whacked up 25 CS servers and 4 TFC servers :rolleyes: And the bugger is the CS ones are always pretty full and the TFC ones are not.

:upyours: cs!

RAH!

O

old.Squally

my pc has been gh3y recently so i cant play cs cause im getting fps of like 2-4 :upyours:

O

old.[SCW]Moon

CS you don't get half the bitching that comes along with TFC

V

vuz

Hmm, the fact is there are sommin like 3 times as many CS players at any one time to TFC, but then there are 4 times as many TFC players as UT or Q3.......

I think this is because CS is less affected than TFC (imo) in the decline of the standard of game when playing in publics

Q3 and UT etc can suck it tho ;p

:clap: :clap: :clap:

O

old.[SCW]Moon

So we got CS for muppets ;)

TFC that rules providing u aint playin it with muppets

Hmm shame there aint a key'd server workin on won id's of people that are known to play properly

Heh and I wish L plates could be gevin out to some players cos it would save so much agro to

1Jesta

i have Q3/CS/UT/tribes 2.....none of them have the appeal TFC does , personal opinion but there ye go :D

O

old.[SCW]Moon

UT's pretty good but I'm always back playing TFC after a couple of days tho

CS lasts about an hour

Q3 lasts about 20 seconds

and T2 won't even load :(

O

old.Squally

UT gets boring after a while, but is best offline.

J

jreal

well considering tfc is alot older than unf,and so is this forum,the unfs one been up for a month i wouldnt compare the two yet

O

old.[SCW]Moon

What is unf ?

Nessie you just hate CS cos your crap at it but so am I so I think it is to :)

R

Rumble

unf = Unreal Fortress?
CS = Great single player online game
TFC = Fantastic teamwork online game

J

jreal

unf-great game utilizing the superior ut engine for bigger better maps,uses great teamwork and requires great skill

tfc-havn't played it enough

cs-camperstrike,cheating is an absolute joke,shouldnt be played by the sane

R

Rumble

Somebody strap this fella down, we need to exorcise the Unreal Fortress demons out of his body and convert him to the shining light of TFC....The power of Christ compels you....The power of Christ compels you....The power of Christ compels you

/me sprays holy water over jreal :p

J

jreal

hehe id love to see ya try but you d fail,although you should try unf,it even has levels you d know (the well,2 forts) and they look much better with the ut engine

R

Rumble

bah, you charlaton :p Sodding superior UT engine....mutters....wait till TFC2 comes out....i wonder if TFC and UNF will die a death when its released.

J

jreal

then ut2 will come out to beat tfc2 with its superior engine,ut always wins:)

unf wont die till unf2 comes out and thats not for a while yet then you tfc clans will convert like dusk and the 8th have alreadly done along with several other clans so come all to unf,ya know you want to:)

R

Rumble

ADMIN!!! ADMIN!!! this fellas trying to recruit us all, ban him quickly from the forums before the flock strays :)

J

jreal

damnit whos your admin so i can recruit him first then you all:)

R

Rumble

He's trying to assimilate us all! I fear for the TFC universe....dammit where is Starfleet/Admin when you need them.....panics....umm....invert the field variance....or is it modulate the deflectors...shit, fuck that goto warp....heh, sorted....Q has appeared out of nowhere and offered me protection in a dimesion called mIRC....lets see you assimilate me now you Borg UNF bastard.

oh dear, apologies....its been a long day of boredom at work :( it wont happen again i assure you.

J

jreal

i will still assimalite you,i would talk more bout tfc but i only know 3 things

1 8th are a clan an have the coolest intro ever

2 scw own these forums

3 unf ownez

well the last one wasnt bout tfc but hey its true

O

old.TGC Snow

ooh my forum account still working :D

anyway, jreal, u say these forums are a lot older than the UF forums, but actually nobody ever used to post on here (which is why i haven't bothered reading this for ages) and they've only just come to life recently it appears... so it shows TFC is still very popular (and better, but that goes without saying:rolleyes: )

Tempest: it's TF2 not TFC2 :) and nobody has a farkin clue what it's gonna be like, but it will 0wn UT2 undoubtedly or else what am i gonna play!?

back to UF... looks cool, i'm sure the TFC players saying it's crap sound just like the old QWTF players who said TFC was shit, so i won't be gay like them (most of them played TFC for 10 minutes on a pub server, and managed to judge from that experience that QWTF is better...) I won't be playing UF in the near future tho :) as for Q3F... well surely i'm allowed to say that that is a piece of shit? :D :upyours: :D :p

R

Rumble

dammit you are correct, TF2 not TFC2, it was a typo honest :)

O

old.[SCW]Moon

I see Tempest has returned to the forums and I'd love to see him do whats neccassary to convert jreal to TFC all 17 stone of the begger

The UT engine is the best looking by far I'd say
But the game play isnt quite up to that of the halflife, I found UT was at times random but don't get me wrong its still bloody wicked and comes 2nd after TFC in my list

oh um hey am I getting converted here ? :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom