Were i fell off the horse i will stand up- 1nd Nov Saturday PUBLIC caer sidi raid

O

old_saxo

Caer Sidi Raid..

Saturday 1pm English (BST) time / 2pm cet time

Hosted by Saxo

Major rules-
<><><><><> REMEMBER if you release or ld and die or somthing like that your out of raid / lotto, ONLY way out to join back in raid is to find your own way to the raid( inside caer sidi again )...<><><><><>

1. There is no RR5+ only rule
2. Only players of level 48 and above may lotto for items
3. There is no preclaiming
4. Need to be lvl 46+ for stone
5. If you release or somthing you are out of the raid. Last raid we did ended in a totaly chaos over 20 wanted some other guy to lotto for em. Now this is over. If you Release and really want to get back in the lotto you must find your own way back to Caer sidi. IF it could be very sadly that some bug make you fell thought the floor etc. You might still be abel to lotto
6. When we are gonna lotto at Gott Harbor you HAVE 100% to be there 10min after wipeout n release. We cannot have this totaly screwed up again. Come whit the character you was at the raid.

Standard raid rules:
-Anon off please.
-Going afk for long periods of time will be penalised with a warning** and if more is afkness is persistant bannings will be given
-Patience is needed. Certain parts of the raid are simple zergs. Others require a little more time and technique, the more patient and cooperative people are, the quicker these bits go.
-Drops should be given to me as soon as they are dropped. Sooner I have them, sooner raid progresses.
-Make sure you are in the CG from when we enter sidi.... i will take a screenshot of the CG listing and if you are not on that list and no-one can vouch for your presence on the raid then you will not recieve an item if you win it in the lottory
-Players will do as they are told at all times, if i have to ask more than once for you to do something and you still do not co-operate, a warning** will be given.
-Understand that leading whilst answering numerous private messages means that things have to slow down, try to make sure that all necessary pm's take place before the raid starts
-Excessive spamage of the main chat band is forbidden

**3 warnings mean a ban from lotto

Lotto rules:

-Lotto for respec stones will be first, if u roll for a stone u cannot roll for other drops, this is so all stones get used and not sold on.
-One item per person, need before greed, expect to see no one selling stuff straight after raid on trade forums....
-Where possible items will go to ppl who have most suitable spec.
-Min lvl for enterintg respec stone is lvl 46
-Min lvl for lotto of items is 48
-Players may only bid on an item if their class and spec can use it. There is one exception to this rule, and that is Sidi Armour. Since the goal is to gather a full suit of this armour. Having said this, armour which is not part of the full Sidi suit depends on spec.
-Apoc neckies will go to those with full suits of sidi armour, any with full set should pm me before the raid to make an arangement
-U may only lotto for weapon dye IF u have a Sidi weapon
-Group friendly classes may bring their group friendly class and roll for a lvl48 alt. Current list of group friendly classes....
-Clerics(ABOVE ALL)
-Theurgists(pet spam important)
-Necromancers
-Paladins
-Minimum level of the alt you lotto for is 48
-If ppl wish to do this they MUST pm and tell me BEFORE we enter SIDI
-There will be no RR5+ only rule on apoc weapons, this is because it is petti and pointless... the .3 of extra dps is equal to the amount of DPS lost when you lose 1% condition on a masterpiece weapon. How many of you can honestly say you run around with a 100% condition sword all of the time, i doubt there is many. Falcor goes on about the speed of the weapon, i highly doubt that this would effect the damage output significantly enough to justify that RR4 or below who help kill apocalypse can't have the weapon.

DO NOT BIND AT GWYNTELL LOTTO WILL BE AT GOTHWAITE HARBOUR OR AT APOCALYPSE

I hope everyone will have a good raid and that there will be lots of rewards for your efforts to go around.

Best Regards
Saxo

I know we screwed lotto up last time i will try make a new one whit no problems. As topic says ill will stand up were i fell off

Thanks to the guys that backed us up.. and we apolygise to the victims ;(

E

Ekydus

Sorry Tilda, you can't use any Sidi weapons if you are under 18 months.

Small parts etc.

O

old.Odysseus

Originally posted by old_saxo
IF it could be very sadly that some bug make you fell thought the floor etc. You might still be abel to lotto
This is asking for trouble imo

Anyway, good initiative.

Q

qyrf

ahem dont aligro have a open raid this saturday ?

ahh you have november the 1st :)

F

-frostor-

i hope evryone can give a second chanse to Saxo like me
im sure it will be ok now
anyways :great: for saxo who wants to do a second raid after the insults he got

F

Flimgoblin

will the drops that weren't lottoed on saturday be lottoed this time? :)

(there were allegations of drops not being lottoed on the last one that haven't actually been answered)

T

Tilda

Originally posted by Flimgoblin
(there were allegations of drops not being lottoed on the last one that haven't actually been answered)

Like the reaver flail? <cough>

F

_fanta_

Ill be there :-/.

But one question: If one person is in the raid till it finish, and he needs URGENTLY leave the raid, could a m8 roll instead of him, or cant him lotto?

pls, answer me

A

**Aligro**

imo get rid of the if you die you can't roll rule

O

old_saxo

I dunno but we lottoed everything only thing i had left was bane i won for Mawina............. its really true ill use my bros homepage to post pics of vault and our bags np just give me a littel time

H

hercules-df

ill be there dude, if im up that early. using wiz or paladin.

H

hotrat

I assume the group friendly class must be level 50? I mean someone with a level 50 cabalist and a 40+ rejuv cleric is probably better to bring the cleric?

I'm a bit bored of taking my theurg and want to try my cleric, but buffbot will suck, and my rejuv cleric is only lvl 42 :(

J

juliah

heya this will be my fist Sidi raid so i dont know were we will meet so if any one can tell me i would be forever in your debt

Juliah Lightbringer
lvl 50 cleric
DT Officer

F

Flimgoblin

did the reaver flail drop?

if so who won it?

T

Tilda

Originally posted by Flimgoblin
did the reaver flail drop?

if so who won it?

yes it dropped, when I logged it hadn't been lottoed.
However i'll be there :)

Tilda

E

Ekydus

Originally posted by Tilda
:rolleyes:
You're lucky I didn't report that post, Tilda.

It is clearly stated in the CoC that spam is not allowed, and that a single smiley is classified as spam.

Tsk...

Users who are viewing this thread