We're gonna need a bigger TV.

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
That is awesome.

I will pay good money for high bit-rate, remastered blu-ray classics.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
That looks fecking awesome. Amazing process it goes through.

Jaws is SUCH a quality movie. The bit when he suddenly looks up with the cigarette in his mouth. Classic.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Lovely job, but have they upped the special effects?
That head in the boat looks laughably outdated.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Lovely job, but have they upped the special effects?
That head in the boat looks laughably outdated.

That "head in the boat" remains just about the most shockingly frightening things I have ever seen in my life. I swear there's still a head-sized dent in the ceiling of my mum's front room from where I first watched Jaws.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
One of my favourite films. Love it.

However, the copies I've currently got (video and DVD) are perfectly fine. They've done that "restoration" thing as a nice little advert - exaggerated the worst of it. My DVD copy looks fan-tastic, not all faded and shit.

I shall be downloading it when someone rips it. I've already bought it. Twice.

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
That looks awesome, some amazing kit and processes there.

Jaws is one of those classics that every generation should watch, its just perfect.

Lets hope they dont restore the rest of the sequels though <shudders at memories of Jaws 3d>

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Remastering it again? Of FFS why can't they just leave the classics alone and keep doing this money milking bullsh*t.

Right? :LOL:

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
That "head in the boat" remains just about the most shockingly frightening things I have ever seen in my life. I swear there's still a head-sized dent in the ceiling of my mum's front room from where I first watched Jaws.

I was 10 years old and it freaked me the fuck out (along with the crabs on the beach). I still have a school book somewhere with "what I want to be when I grow up" essays in it. When I was 8,9,10 it was "marine biologist". When I was 11 it was "astronaut".

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
I went snorkeling in Devon after watching Jaws, at least i tried to, everytime I looked into the blue haze my imagination could see a shark booming down on me.
If an actual whale shark had swam by, I'd have died of fright.

Gumbo

FH is my second home
It's just started on ITV4 if anyone is interested.

dysfunction

FH is my second home
Job said:
I went snorkeling in Devon after watching Jaws, at least i tried to, everytime I looked into the blue haze my imagination could see a shark booming down on me.
If an actual whale shark had swam by, I'd have died of fright.

when i was about 15 I once went in a canoe in the sea in south Africa and spotted a large sting ray. I had a mini panic attack and paddled like mad to shore.

I thought if that's there what else is lurking nearby!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom