• Poll closed .

Elkie

Can't get enough of FH
Bugz said:
It seems we can conclude statistically, that Elkie's taste is utter shit :p

and who are you to judge my taste? or everyone elses who voted no

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
well, her face is cute, really cute. its not. her face reminds me of someone famous, in a bit more chubby version. her body isnt anything special, not skinny, not fat. So, depending on the definition of fit, it could be both, imo she's worth the time if i met her and she's deffo attractive.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
And by gods if this girl was a member of these here forums you'd all be banned.

Dandare

Fledgling Freddie
She's not bad, and would'nt kick her outta bed after a few pints of stella so yarr :)

Ezteq

Queen of OT
oh ffs this thread sucks "yea shes a minger i wouldnt touch her" or "yeah shes hot i'd bang her" this is not interesting or funny stuff kids it just makes every one who posted such comments look like a tit.

who cares if you find her attractive?? im sure you can take the more beautiful/handsome preson in the world and someone is bound to find them unappealing. and i really cba with saying what makes you so special because even if you look like brad pitt you go about saying crap like this and it just makes you ugly.

i come on these forums to see fun stuff, and post stuff that makes people laugh or to share information. threads like "50 hottest chicks" or "would you hit it" are kind of the inet forum equivelant of Big Brother.

total arse gravey and one hell of a bad thread.

wtg guys.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
But Eq i wouldn't be so quick to jump on the gun...as you might become out as a bit of a hypocrite.

Like you haven't laughed at some picture of a funny looking guy, thought someone was hot etc.

Hell, i would go even as far as saying that thinking Hoff is hot is in the same damn ballpark.

It's just 'cause it's a basic man type "i'd bang her" discussion why you got your panties in a twist.

I personally just said i wanted to find out her personality before saying if or if not she's hot. But i also will defend these guys right to say "I'd tap that".

EDIT: Also, these forums ain't for one single persons amusement or willynillies. It's for all and as you might see, many more then you think it's fun and cool to talk about it.

If this thread gets locked for some feminine sh*t, i'll be rather miffed.

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
Ezteq said:
oh ffs this thread sucks "yea shes a minger i wouldnt touch her" or "yeah shes hot i'd bang her" this is not interesting or funny stuff kids it just makes every one who posted such comments look like a tit.

who cares if you find her attractive?? im sure you can take the more beautiful/handsome preson in the world and someone is bound to find them unappealing. and i really cba with saying what makes you so special because even if you look like brad pitt you go about saying crap like this and it just makes you ugly.

i come on these forums to see fun stuff, and post stuff that makes people laugh or to share information. threads like "50 hottest chicks" or "would you hit it" are kind of the inet forum equivelant of Big Brother.

wtg guys.

Sorry but discussions and threads like this are 100x better than posting a link and everyone typing 'lol' or 'lmao.'

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Ezteq said:

wtg guys.

for once i disagree, its just harmless fun, i dont really care if she is fit or not, not as if i am ever going to meet her, was just a joke. as others have said, i am sure you have in the past passed judgement on someone saying "yeah he is fit" or not, she shouldnt have recorded it if she didnt want anyone to see it (and pass judgment)

soze

I am a FH squatter
Elkie said:
i think shes fucking ugly but i play hard to get with birds and only like the proper fit ones aslong as good personality along with it

Are you Ice Cube??

Ice Cube said:
Call her ass right there, she got that kush
And I'ma run all through it like Reggie Bush
And I'ma hit that bush like George Bush
In the middle of the night like a crook
Don't fuck with her, her ass is average
Only fuck with the ones with the whole package
Who gives a fuck if yo' ass look good
If yo' ass can't cook good, that's on the hood (that's on the hood)
Fine bitches, you shit out of luck
'Cause I'm prolly gon' eat more than I fuck (more than I fuck)
You got do it all, not just send them all
Cook and cleaning, love a *****'s shitty drawers

Dandare

Fledgling Freddie
Ezteq said:

wtg guys.
Aw cmon Ez, hope theres no bitterness cos it's not your jubblies they ain't talking about for a change :)
/hug

Tilda

I'd say shes pretty :)
However its personality thats key :D

CstasY

Fledgling Freddie
Bugz said:
Handbag away plz.

Can tell you've been saving that up for a while, no doubt read it and thought: zomg that can get me some reps! However, you used it at the wrong time and it just made you look silly instead. I mean wtf, you say somebodys taste is shit, then they reply asking what right you have to say that, and you reply with the above quote - Makes me laugh.

Rep -1
Cringe Value +1

(imo)

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
CstasY said:
Can tell you've been saving that up for a while, no doubt read it and thought: zomg that can get me some reps! However, you used it at the wrong time and it just made you look silly instead. I mean wtf, you say somebodys taste is shit, then they reply asking what right you have to say that, and you reply with the above quote - Makes me laugh.

Rep -1
Cringe Value +1

(imo)

Oh yes, you got me there :rolleyes:

evzy

Can't get enough of FH
Has anyone considered the reason Ez is upset is maybe cos its her on teh camera and it was one of you lot she was dancing for?

~runs and hides~

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom