Well, you'll be glad to know...

C

Col|

That I capped out tonight, finally reached 394 RPs (heh, beat ya Aginor :p) so no more terrorizing thidranki for me (or lying down eating grass mostly). Would like to thank all Albs who made it a blast while I was there, way too many to mention, you know who you are. I'd also like to thank all my opponents out there, all of them, specially the stealth classes, can't think of any names that really made my life hell, but alot made my time there fun, even the mid shadowzergs. :)

Well, back on the xp treadmill, :p

K

Kurfew

A real shame u have capped :(

Never got to face u 1 on 1,

Guess thats the trouble with stealth,so bloody hard to find each other..

And to Quote Oldnick 'Reroll :p' sounds like a plan to me :)

Awol Vex 24 Shadowzerk <Hunting Stealther's in a Bg near you>

C

Col|

Originally posted by oldnick
reroll :p

Nick

hehe

As much as I would like to reroll my inf, I would much rather see how good he can be at high level, since I got him to level 33 before and it was quite alot of fun, not only that, but there's only so much Thid one can take, although seems there were a few decent Albs coming through just as I was leaving (not just a bunch of headless chickens). Still, I have a friar who has access there so may lvl him up a couple and muck about when I'm bored. ;)

N

nocte

didnt really know u that well, but u poisoned me enough times last night... hate stealthers... might make one myself, but shades suck munkee baby batter.

might roll a critblade on excal tho... kinda bored on albion :(

hope to kill your friar a few times before i cap out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom