well well well

Blow

Fledgling Freddie
Soulja_IA_ said:
Think it be 01:00 on in you case as we ALL know Blow you and you guild just don't have balls to try anything at a primetime period guard killing is more in you league.

Soulja (Blows favourite poster) :)

Tried enough times, but with an fg you cannot do much at that keep if the albs not helping or cba to help. So most likely it will be 01:00 ... but i promise that we try first... gonna logon now and check if i can make group allready

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Kinetix said:
Go take a hike pip, your the lamest player ever. No wonder your so freaking happy with this situation, you just follow zergs and drop chambers and run off....get a clue bud.:p
raven agrees with kinetix shocker!

pip

Banned
Kinetix said:
Go take a hike pip, your the lamest player ever. No wonder your so freaking happy with this situation, you just follow zergs and drop chambers and run off....get a clue bud.:p
That keep was taken by ass holes of the night? mids took it in like prime time? don't we deserve a little respec? and talk about lame your not even in the same league nerd:twak: alb just full of ass holes like you?

pip

Banned
If i was a alb i would /delete cause i'm ashamed of you:( don't get me wrong some good albs but not that many:wanker: show respec and earn it:twak:

Castus

Can't get enough of FH
Raven said:
raven agrees with kinetix shocker!
Raven joining in discussion on server he doesn`t play shocker! Don`t those yanks have boards for your garbage?:p

Sarumann

Can't get enough of FH
there havent been so many pugs fg trios duos 4 man groups etc like when hibs had eras and mid berks was really great for roaming etc... even pulled out enchanter and really enjoyed it :)

But then they felt like kill berks and fun :/

Sean

Fledgling Freddie
pip said:
If i was a alb i would /delete cause i'm ashamed of you:( don't get me wrong some good albs but not that many:wanker: show respec and earn it:twak:

i did that /cry

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Castus said:
Raven joining in discussion on server he doesn`t play shocker! Don`t those yanks have boards for your garbage?:p

Useless gimp hunter speaks :wanker:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom