well well well

Ucallme

Banned
Well, for me I really hate zerging but on the other hand RvR was pretty damn good today/tonight 4th Jan. I watched FG v FG, 3 FG v FG or zerge as you call it :), 1 v 1 From a stealther point of view I think RvR was great even the fights I had and to watch the fights were nice to watch :) Only problem is its a shame that each zone isn't like this but who knows that may change :)

Anyway just sharing my thoughts :)

Amphrax/Arauddry

Brackus

Fledgling Freddie
Ucallme said:
Well, for me I really hate zerging but on the other hand RvR was pretty damn good today/tonight 4th Jan. I watched FG v FG, 3 FG v FG or zerge as you call it :), 1 v 1 From a stealther point of view I think RvR was great even the fights I had and to watch the fights were nice to watch :) Only problem is its a shame that each zone isn't like this but who knows that may change :)

Anyway just sharing my thoughts :)

Amphrax/Arauddry

Been fun tonight, irvr = lots of action at last

cmr

Banned
was quite funny, fg inc, another fg inc, eeerrrrrr fg inc, oh shit another fg inc so many times :p

shame it gets PvEd back tonight :( dont think the albs will realise they will get better action having irvr than pveing keeps and relics

they are on the mid tower as we speak :( quite sad

Congax

Fledgling Freddie
cmr said:
was quite funny, fg inc, another fg inc, eeerrrrrr fg inc, oh shit another fg inc so many times :p

shame it gets PvEd back tonight :( dont think the albs will realise they will get better action having irvr than pveing keeps and relics

make grp on Avalon and PL me, tit :(

Brackus

Fledgling Freddie
cmr said:

Problem with albs they dont understand htat when no enemy left, GO TO BED!!! not take keeps must stay online as long as poss!! must not sleeeep1!!!

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
Manisch Depressiv said:
Avalon crashed and people logged over to here?

afraid so mani :p

But i have to agree it was fun :p

Cmr your generalising albs again....

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Do i ever babble on ...

Yea was afew nice solo/duo fights around the Eras keep for the while i logged in ...

Also Kudos to you Narzu/Nef for some nice fights against me and my m8's Champion .... huhu even dung rr7/8 after the fight where i JUST survived ;)

Also to the random rr5 infil whose name i cba to even try and remember who decided a pa was the only way to even a fight between myself against that rr4 infil/rr8 mincer duo in albions favour ... i hope you enjoyed your rps and i hope those skillz you ordered on the shopping channel arrive at your doorstep soon :D

But yea ... whine aside ... is good to see some action :p

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
cmr said:

Took it back and I blame Boomer on SM.

^^

pip

Banned
irvr at berk FTW only prob now is i bet the nightshift kill it:wanker:

Thornbeard

Fledgling Freddie
cmr said:

albs have every right to take back towers in the albion frontier,like mids/hibs in there respective frontiers

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
Thornbeard said:
albs have every right to take back towers in the albion frontier,like mids/hibs in there respective frontiers

No-one ever said they couldn't.

It's the logic of having IRvR to keep the action strong on a cluster that has quite a few people less than it's time of peak ;)

pip

Banned
Let's have fun is what game is about not take stupid boat rides to get ganked, all able to port close to 1 spot have big fights:) FTW ok albs will say have it in your own realm? but our realm is shit for irvr:(

Ps...and fo with your comments have it in your realm:twak:

Ffs can't you albs actually achieve something in the god dam day time?

Phule_Gubben

Fledgling Freddie
iRvR is great fun as long as we don't need to take a boatride to get some action.

SkarIronfist

Fledgling Freddie
Thornbeard said:

I would agree that is your right. But given the lower population atm, making it easier for people to get into battle would be a good thing. An active RVR environment for all would be a bonus atm, instead of people looking at the map then deciding to camp their own bridge.

The Berk/Beno/Eras triangle is the best of the IRvR zones.

So its always worth bearing in mind, what you want to do tomorrow, when taking back a tower tonight.

krall

Fledgling Freddie
SkarIronfist said:
I would agree that is your right. But given the lower population atm, making it easier for people to get into battle would be a good thing. An active RVR environment for all would be a bonus atm, instead of people looking at the map then deciding to camp their own bridge.

The Berk/Beno/Eras triangle is the best of the IRvR zones.

So its always worth bearing in mind, what you want to do tomorrow, when taking back a tower tonight.

Agree - but don't seem like albs do:)

cmr

Banned
Fahdlan said:
rvr was good today. lot of people on, I liked that.

btw what where you doing with CM in CM colours, did you turn spanish overnight ?

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
pip said:
Let's have fun is what game is about not take stupid boat rides to get ganked, all able to port close to 1 spot have big fights:) FTW ok albs will say have it in your own realm? but our realm is shit for irvr:(

Ps...and fo with your comments have it in your realm:twak:

Ffs can't you albs actually achieve something in the god dam day time?

Go take a hike pip, your the lamest player ever. No wonder your so freaking happy with this situation, you just follow zergs and drop chambers and run off....get a clue bud.:p

Craparoni

Fledgling Freddie
cmr said:
btw what where you doing with CM in CM colours, did you turn spanish overnight ?

Meesaa knows where he lives, i'll take care of it:m00:

Blow

Fledgling Freddie
Good to see berks is retaken, think we where witch arround 2fg, lets see if we can retake eras tonight.

cmr said:

his char did

brad

Fledgling Freddie
Blow said:
Good to see berks is retaken, think we where witch arround 2fg, lets see if we can retake eras tonight.

his char did

tonight when all are asleep or tonight im prime time :p

Blow

Fledgling Freddie
brad said:
tonight when all are asleep or tonight im prime time :p
Nate said:
Think he means the early morning ;)

We run arround 21:30 so maybe we give it a try 1 hour later, if its to heavy defended
and no other albs helping with it, we try it later in the evening (01.00 orso)

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
Blow said:
We run arround 21:30 so maybe we give it a try 1 hour later, if its to heavy defended
and no other albs helping with it, we try it later in the evening (01.00 orso)

Think it be 01:00 on in you case as we ALL know Blow you and you guild just don't have balls to try anything at a primetime period guard killing is more in you league.

Soulja (Blows favourite poster) :)

Dre@d

Fledgling Freddie
Sum ppl still thinks custodia is ATM a spanish guild?xDDD omg ^^ I wont count more than 3 peeps in cm that are spanish and currently playing in his main grps, stop being idiots pls, most spanish ppl play at same hours as most of u, get a clue :/

krall

Fledgling Freddie
Soulja_IA_ said:
Think it be 01:00 on in you case as we ALL know Blow you and you guild just don't have balls to try anything at a primetime period guard killing is more in you league.

Soulja (Blows favourite poster) :)

love is in the air:sex:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom