Well well well...HNY and 2006 - how was it for you?

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
*bans Ch3t*

:eek:

it's true though, unless I find some rohypnol :(

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
The champagne bottle probably saw more action than you anyways, I can't see you staying up much past midnight :p

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Don't worry you can't have sacrificed all those virgins yet, there may be hope for you still!

TdC

there may be one or two still locked up in the cellar tbh

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
I think Wij may have just bought flights to Holland.

TdC

he's welcome to try the suspension suit for a week tbh :)

`mongoose

One of Freddy's beloved
HNY guys

Had a very mixed 2006 - really great highs and really shit lows. Year ended horribly and the start of 07 looks like being very challenging.

Work for 07 is mental. I've designed and will be co-ordinating our new network install in the new build phase1 and working on the infrastructure for phase2 of the new build at the same time.

Got to decide by june whether we can make it work financially for my wife to stop work altogether and look after mini-me full time (he's going to nursery for the next 6 months)

Anyone who's had a shit 06 - I hope you have a much much better 07.

M

Gumbo

FH is my second home
The year started fairly ok, was doing well at my job, coining in big bonuses, but still spending any time off/holiday days dealing with my ill Father.

March 7th he died after being terminally ill for 8 years. I was expecting a few weeks of sorting stuff out, and then moving on, bit a of a shitter, but you have to do these things.

Turns out nothing was prepared, and a lot of things, mostly financial, were hidden from Mum. She has no experience of these things so it was logically down to me to sort it out. Cue several months of finding out about/sorting out that mess.

As a subplot to this, wicked Aunt and Uncle, attempted a swoop for the 75% of the family business that Dad owned and should pass easily to Mum, made even more complicated by my Fathers 28 year old Will naming wicked Aunt as executor. Wicked Uncle moved into the business ostensibly to 'look after it, until things are sorted'. In reality, stripping £17,000 out of the firm whilst legal issues over the battle for ownership prevented my Mother or Myself becoming involved.

My job were very good during this time, and essentially let me work on flexitime as I needed days off here and there to meet with solicitors, banks and accountants. It took until the beginning of October to settle the family business issues at which point I was left with no choice but to leave my well paid job, with great prospects, to go and work for nothing to try and rescue a business which is in a spot of trouble. Not helped at all by my Uncles involvement.

So, 2006 was a bit of a shitter on that front anyway, but...

My last week at the old job proved to be very interesting. I'd been flirting quite a bit with a girl there. We were getting on great, having a laugh, but I knew she was with a partner of a long time, and had kids. I thought it was just one of those daytime things that ends when we go home... Then all of a sudden, brought on by the time pressures of me leaving I think, things happened.. Long story short, a week later her partner has moved out, and we're together. It all happened very suddenly, and we are still together now and very very happy.

Plans for this year include,

1. Sorting out the family business to get it making money again. Either enough to give me a wage, or in such a shape that I can back off and go get a proper job again. (Old place has said they'll re-hire me whenever I want, so I have a nice safety net there).

2. Sort out the one or two small issues which mean that my girlfriend and I can't spend every night together...

3. Introduce another small issue to the world with my girlfriend, which will prevent me sleeping, drain what resources I do have, and make me the happiest , proudest man in the world...

4. Go sailboat racing again, which I haven't for the last 3 years whilst time pressures of old job didn't allow it.

5. Make sure that I don't do any other overly long posts on FH which I'm sure no-one will be bothered to read all of :p

So 2006 was a bit of a shitter, and a truly great year, all rolled up into one.

Good luck to everyone in 2007. Try to remember that even when life looks at it's worst, you have no idea what is waiting round the corner for you, and it could just be truly great :)

Bullitt

One of Freddy's beloved
Not a bad year to be honest, started off well (but stressful) by moving out of a hell hole of a flat and breaking it off with a girlfriend who quite frankly is a total waste of a soul (no idea why I even went there in the first place). Spent the majority of the year playing the proverbial field and generally just having a laugh.

I'm still stuck working for a company that I don't respect and vice versa, so hopefully this year will bring a new exciting challenge. Sorted out the driving thing and loving it, just saving for a car at the moment. And finally in August I met a cracking woman who's absolutely fantastic and it's still going strong with no hiccups what so ever yet!

Here's to 2007 and onwards! Happy new year all.

gmloki

Part of the furniture
HNY All

So glad to see the back of 2006. What an absolute toilet year 2006 was. Every month something seemed to go wrong. Lots of upheval at work and at home. Family always seemed to be sniping at anything we do. The top hat being my wifes Uncle untimely passing over Christmas whilst we were on Holiday.

So with 2007 here im more determined than ever to make sure our dream of moving abroad is a reality. In a sick kind of way I was glad to come back to work this morning. I can start to get things into place to make our lives more comfortable and mean we can move away in 2008 with our Happiness, Wealth & Health all in good tact

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Gumbo said:
Big ole post

I can't rep you, but I hope this year is a lot better for you. Family squabbles over wills suck big time.

moomin

Fledgling Freddie
Ur Ur 2006 was rather great for me, distinct lackage of sex but other than that not too bad at all.

now 2005 had more sex but besides that was shit

Mobius

Can't get enough of FH
  1. oj223523589ef9we9wr9gef= 8bdf mbuergegi3h]3kij=jbrbrnb
9- ,k-9=k

Munkey

Can't get enough of FH
2006 was ok for me. I finished my first year of uni. And resat half the exams

I met my girlfriend at the start of 2006, and celebrated it a few days ago

I went to Lebanon with her, and ended up in the middle of the year

I hung out with my friends and moved in with them, only to discover they were the wrong friends

My sister broke up with her bf of 4 years and moved back in, so Im now the best offspring in the world.

And im more in love with my missus than ever. Will it continue? I hope so.

Heres to another year

Moo

Fledgling Freddie
the 1st of January is just another day.

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
What a start to 2007 so far, another relationship crumbling away and falling apart.

Fuck sake, it was going so well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom