well this sucks...

Ezteq

Queen of OT
i'm ill and i gotta say i dont like it one little bit!

B2 is away at his folks and i'm alooone (cept for pigs and snails) i hated being ill when i was single and the only reason i would tollerate it lately is because i had b2 to play nursey and he aint here!

it stinks its total BS! anyway at least i managed to work through a few units of my course module so it isn't totally waisted time but it really sucks because i was planning to get my exersizzle routine all back on track this week and get all sexy for valentines day, now im just too sore to move and feel all bleh.

and i tell ya, i hate feelin bleh!

anyway just wanted to have a good old winge cos i got nobody here to winge to, tried winging at the pigs but they just looked at me and ate some hay :(

might go watch a movie now...got a vcr at last and some of my tapes still work \o/ also got the soup and fresh bread b2 made before he left to have for supper so thats nice...umm can i pad this out any more??

dammit isa lonely and if anyone posts akon or that freekin puppet off team america i shall puke over them.

right im off now, cya...take care...dont forget to write....byee...have a nice evening...toodles...so long...adios...till next we meet...ciao...andio...turrah chucks...*wave*

Ormorof

FH is my second home
get better soon i was ill last week is horrible, seems everytime im well for long periods of time i forget how horrible it is, then it hits you and uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurgh feels worse than anything!

Edmond

Is now wearing thermals.....Brrrrr
Poor bunny, hope you manage to get a good nights sleep, its worse when your tired too

Take care :fluffle:

Uara

Part of the furniture
Get well soon Ez, I believe Whiskey is the answer to illness, or at least I find it is!! Plus watching too many movies or tv-series, I remember when I was ill, getting through a couple of seasons of Nip/Tuck in between sleeping, it was good!

Mey

Part of the furniture
You need a guinea pig kiss!

girl-kiss_779343i.jpg

Get well soon eze!

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
You horny motherf*ckers :D

Anyone else posting "well this sucks", you'd be all over suggesting things to be sucked on/in/at and how to do it with 1.21 gigawatts tied to your arse :lol:

So, EQ, in accordance to the equality law:

Bet you do :D

Fafnir

Resident Freddy
You horny motherf*ckers :D

Anyone else posting "well this sucks", you'd be all over suggesting things to be sucked on/in/at and how to do it with 1.21 gigawatts tied to your arse :lol:

So, EQ, in accordance to the equality law:

Bet you do :D
That's such a cynical attitude :p

Ezteq

Queen of OT
hehe thx guys (those pics made me chuckle) I'm orf to teh Dr's this arvo so hopefully he'll not tell me theres nothing he can do, you've just waisted your visit and i'll write out a script for something that isn't really going to help but'll cost you £7.00 anyway.

but instead say "here take these, they are magic beans!"

- English -

Resident Freddy
Ez everytime you mention your pigs it makes me want to get one! I used to have 7 at one time when i was around 13 and they were so ace.

We had to seperate them when they went in the cage tho, because Smokey (the dad) used to bully Elle (we got her before we bred) but when they were apart they went mad for each other. Also Smokey couldn't be in the same cage as Missi (the mum) as they didn't really get on either. So Missi had to be in the cage with all the babies and be a single parent lol! One of our first litter had a few problems and Braken died when he was 1-2 years old from a tumor, and Joy was really thin! Though our second litter of 4-5 i think were all healthy. I remember getting to leave primary school early as It was just up the street to see them being born, quite amazing :D

They used to play in the backyard aswell and used to jump around the plant pots. The leaves were all gone at the bottom were they could reach. Also we once found the cat that lives down the street asleep with them in the outside hutch! Also whenever you rustled a bag from the kitchen they all came running up to the top end of the garden. I used to pick them dandelions and grass from the park (they were the favourites). I would get another but not allowed pets in the house im in atm.

My sister bought me one of those squeaking toy guinea pigs for christmas, they are quite cute lol.

Ormorof

FH is my second home
ive just realised that guinea pig is fully dressed what the hell! its got more clothes on than i do :(

in other news i want one of these:
_44177691_pigs3_other_gal.jpg

Fafnir

Resident Freddy
hehe thx guys (those pics made me chuckle) I'm orf to teh Dr's this arvo so hopefully he'll not tell me theres nothing he can do, you've just waisted your visit and i'll write out a script for something that isn't really going to help but'll cost you £7.00 anyway.

but instead say "here take these, they are magic beans!"
So you got the man flu?

YouTube - man flu

Just buy a bottle of scotch.. and you feel better in two days :p

And you know as well as i do that it's a fact :p
Sure do. :p

Mey

Part of the furniture
They only eat the best looking one though! haha!

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
You might not want to hear this from the number 1 fan of the stuff, but whisky doesn't :(

For the simple reason of the following formula:

Consumation > size-of-balls * X(=whisky)

Ezteq

Queen of OT
Would rather not hear about that tbh :(

lol aye i was like aww eh errgh! in that order as i read the post and didn't click the link.

Curry cure is no good here alas because i'm not congested :( though you dont really need an excuse for a curry tbh. But, b2 made 2 batches of soups to see me through and i have to say they are yummy (soup is such comfort food tbh).

man flu indeed pfft! I have (quoting from the doctor) a flu-like viral infection thus causing the aching joints and headaches etc etc Oh and whiskey would never work on me unless i needed something to make me even iller.

anyway, off to work on me module now, thanks for the tips on cures my little witch doctors, cya anon

xxx

russell

FH is my second home
:fluffle:

You just need a hot water bottle and lots of water my lovely -though I also swear by the medicinal qualities of salty crisps and hot orange squash.

Hope you feel better soon- at least you are being productive and doing college work -you are a better woman than me.

I would say read a good book -but hell you know that already.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Mild cases of semen allergy can often be overcome by repeated exposure to seminal fluid.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom