Well this is reassuring...

Sissyfoo

Fledgling Freddie
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/3470139.stm

"I'm a war president. I make decisions here in the Oval Office in foreign policy matters with war on my mind."

Hmm...

"What wasn't wrong was the fact that he had the ability to make a weapon."

FFS...anyone with access to orange juice and some household bleach could make a batch of napalm. (edited for K9's benefit seeing as he is incapable of grasping the concept of a hyperbole)

When it does come time to vote in November, he said he thought the biggest issue would be "who can properly use American power in a way to make the world a better place".

Better be packing yer bags then, Georgey ol' boy.

On his own military service, Mr Bush criticised the senior Democrats who have suggested that he did not show up for duty in the Alabama National Guard in 1972 where he served during the Vietnam era.

~laughs~

Oh my gawd! I had no idea he was a war vet. My respect for him just shot straight through the roof.

I wish I could have seen that interview. It was probably the funniest thing to be shown on TV in years! :D

k9awya

Can't get enough of FH
yeah you can make weapons grade uranium out of household products, ok```

Nuked

Fledgling Freddie
the guy runs the country like some random racist would or something! :m00:

go for it K9, you're in with a shot tbh :eek:

Loxleyhood

Fledgling Freddie
Bush is out, and he knows it. He's recently been handing out rights to Mexican imigrants so they can vote for him. Desperation.

Sissyfoo

Fledgling Freddie
k9awya said:
yeah you can make weapons grade uranium out of household products, ok```

God, you are so stupid. I can actually hear my brain screaming in pain everytime I read one of your posts.

k9awya

Can't get enough of FH
well i dunno, can you make a nuke sissy?

or does your mum put the bleach up high where you cant reach :(

Sissyfoo

Fledgling Freddie
There you go, K9. For the benefit of your child like intellect I have changed my original post so that you don't have to overstrain your brain in grasping notions of the english language which, apparently, are far too complex for you. :mad:

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
The whole issue isnt about nukes anyway k9, the WMD thing covers chemical/biological agents as well and as sissy says anyone with half a brain can knock up something like that in their kitchen

Dillinja

Can't get enough of FH
Loxleyhood said:
Bush is out, and he knows it.

Don't count on it, the last one was rigged. Who says this one won't be too?

Oasis

Fledgling Freddie
Dillinja said:
Don't count on it, the last one was rigged. Who says this one won't be too?

One thing we can be 100% certain of :p

The only rigging I wanna see around Bush is the ole rigor mortis :eek:

k9awya

Can't get enough of FH
Shagrat said:
The whole issue isnt about nukes anyway k9, the WMD thing covers chemical/biological agents as well and as sissy says anyone with half a brain can knock up something like that in their kitchen

sissyfoo said a nuclear weapon

so there

Sissyfoo

Fledgling Freddie
I say again, you are so stupid!! ~rolls eyes in disbelief~

Oasis

Fledgling Freddie
I have to agree with Sissyfoo.... this K9 chappy seems terribly dim ... kinda feel sad that a human being can be so disadvantaged...just seems cruel.

yaruar

Can't get enough of FH
k9awya said:
sissyfoo said a nuclear weapon

so there

*waves hand*

I know how to make them.

Unfortunately I don't have any contacts in the underground arms trade (well apart from jonathon aitkin, but that's all in his past :) ) to pick up the materials......

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
yaruar said:
*waves hand*

I know how to make them.

Unfortunately I don't have any contacts in the underground arms trade (well apart from jonathon aitkin, but that's all in his past :) ) to pick up the materials......

<makes sure he's quite a long way from yaruar>

Alkoran

One of Freddy's beloved
Nuclear weapon = dirty bomb as well as explosive.

A dirty bomb does not have to produce a leathal dose of radiation to be a good terrorist weapon. Very small counts will still require decontaminiation. Which is expensive and time consuming, not to mention the fact that the process makes a great front page shot and scares the hell outa people. These kind of materials can be easily obtained. Moving them around is a bit difficult if you want to play with large quantities, but a little can go a long way if the target is well chosen.

zRRR

Banned
How to make Napalm by the Jolly Roger

- Pour some gas into an old bowl, or some kind of container.

- Get some styrofoam and put it in the gas, until the gas won't eat anymore. You should have a sticky syrup.

- Put it on the end of something (don't touch it!!). The unused stuff lasts a long time!

yea, seems a lot like nuclear weapons to me, sissy

Sissyfoo

Fledgling Freddie
Wow, you're a moron as well. Congratulations.

Sissyfoo

Fledgling Freddie
hy·per·bo·le ( P ) Pronunciation Key (h-pûrb-l)
n.

A figure of speech in which exaggeration is used for emphasis or effect, as in I could sleep for a year or This book weighs a ton.

Are you all begining to understand now or do I need to draw an even clearer picture?

k9awya

Can't get enough of FH
everyone understands just your use of it was retarded

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom