Well...this is "new".

DocWolfe

Part of the furniture
thats weired coz that girl at the start is Darla thats in Angel much later on.

Dantares

Fledgling Freddie
Julie Benz is the actress playing Darla. She had a brief stay in Buffy, a mere three episodes in the first season.

Welcome To The Hellmouth
The Harvest
Angel

Then she got dusted by Angel. Returned in the Angel series thanks to Wolfram And Hart as a human. Got turned again by Drusilla, had Angel's kid as a vamp and finally dusted herself

DocWolfe

Part of the furniture
Dantares said:
Julie Benz is the actress playing Darla. She had a brief stay in Buffy, a mere three episodes in the first season.

Welcome To The Hellmouth
The Harvest
Angel

Then she got dusted by Angel. Returned in the Angel series thanks to Wolfram And Hart as a human. Got turned again by Drusilla, had Angel's kid as a vamp and finally dusted herself

lol she was the voice of miranda in halo 2 :x

Cylian

Fledgling Freddie
imagine the episodes where willow goes on a dark magic rampage with -that- willow! LOL :p

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Cylian said:
imagine the episodes where willow goes on a dark magic rampage with -that- willow! LOL :p

Only dark rampage she'd go on is to the bakery :(

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
I've seen some pron that has the exact same start! :eek6:

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Cylian said:

But, for her sake, she would've made one convincing looking lesbian.

Aile

Fledgling Freddie
SMG was originally cast as Cordelia as well :p

Never the less, glad it got changed became one of the best series on TV, and spawned a great spin off :)

lilmissnaughty

Fledgling Freddie
Cylian said:
lol, she plans to destroy the world by covering it in chocolate sauce n eating it:p
less of the dark magic more like Nestle black magic

Ezteq

Queen of OT
think they should have kept that willow tbh if they are ment to be misfits why do they all have to be hot misfits with hot bods? its just another case of "hay if we use skinny actors we can have underware shots!! think of the ratings!!!!" and imo they were all pretty shit wooden actors in that so given more of a chance she could have been really good but cant have people thinking america contains large folk can you.

funny to see how such a ropey piolet became a very slick cool series eveloution at its finest.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Well actually her acting was shite...nothing to do with being fat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom