well smack my arse and call me mandy

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
So, got a massive hole in my tooth due to a filling falling out, in severe pain (to the point of tears almost its that bad) been muching all kind of pain killers to try and fix this until today when I came across the most unexpected fucking thing in the world... Garlic... instantly and I mean INSTANTLY removed the pain, fucking awesome.

Awesome fix while waiting for dentist appointment.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
nah mate seriously garlic is such a wonder, stuck it on where the filling came out and bang instant pain relief it was so fucking awesome. it'll tide me over until monday anyway, i've been eating codeine, paracetamol, carbamazepine all sorts and they've done more or less fuck all, stuck a cheap bit of garlic in my gob and bang the job is done.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!

Chilly

Balls of steel
lol was that article written by a fucking retard?

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
the point is, garlic does seem to have some pain killing dental effects. Good to know I guess.

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Natural Toothache Anesthetic Afore Activity to a Dentist
Toothache is the best abhorred complaint and can accomplish bodies actual emotional. The best way to afflicted a toothache is a to adjustment the tooth with problems by advancing to the dentist. But there are some accustomed medicines that can be acclimated afore you go to the dentist.
Toothache can be acquired by cavities or an infection of the gums or teeth. These altitude can alone be advised by the abilities of a dentist.

:LOL:

Chilly

Balls of steel
It's like it's been translated from german to indian to greek to english then telling google the text is actually french and then translating that to english.

Zenith.UK

Part of the furniture
If your toothache is so bad that even opiates don't take the edge off it, you know you've got it bad.
Speaking as the voice of experience. :cry:

Garlic is good for a quick fix for a short time, but not over a longer period of time. Get it sorted on Monday!

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Swearing by this still, just started getting tooth ache again and poof garlic on it BANG AND THE PAIN IS GONE! (shameless cilit bang theft)

Chosen

Resident Freddy
Haha, I am in the exact same situation you are in. My filling fell out on friday, and have been constantly eating painkillers like somekinda cerials, hoping that monday comes soon. But I will for sure try garlic :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom