well played albs

yaruar

Can't get enough of FH
You managed to finally convince all mids that there is no point going into BG3 tonight. :clap:
1fg+ of casters and 1fg+ of stealther adds4tehwin!

It's a shame, there has been some good action there this week up until tonight too.

Not a hib in sight, but I suspect they gave up even earlier.

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
lol, and albs whine at hibs for running caster grps....... well done

yaruar

Can't get enough of FH
Ctuchik said:
lol, and albs whine at hibs for running caster grps....... well done

Caster groups are fine and dealable with and fun to play against on the whole, but it's the huge amount of stealther adds which made it impossible last night.

decker

Fledgling Freddie
Well, i didnt find alb who had change to kill me in 1vs1 and i'm looking it again in bg3. Not finding tho.

Another point is that i'm looking solo / duo alb ! (this is V hard mission)

But yeah i must agree too: Nice skilful zerging there !11 (OMG XIIT ITS MIDS GANK GANK GANK !11!1)

yeah keep going dudes.

:eek:

Direnad

Fledgling Freddie
Lots of Mids!

There were a huge amount of Mids in Caledonia today, but yes there are very few hibs there.

A lot of fun there today, i hope we see a lot more Hibs there in the near future.

yaruar

Can't get enough of FH
Direnad said:
There were a huge amount of Mids in Caledonia today, but yes there are very few hibs there.

A lot of fun there today, i hope we see a lot more Hibs there in the near future.

It was kind of fun today as there were equalish numbers (between 9 and 18 mids at peak)
Personally I like to run alone or as a duo, but bigger battles can be fun.
I think the main difference for me was that there weren't too many stealthers adding to the fights last night which made it a lot more fun and the battle for mb was actually pretty even with both sides making gains and falling back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom